April 18, 2024, 07:12:55 pm

Author Topic: No more reservations!  (Read 22973 times)

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
Re: No more reservations!
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 11:48:32 pm »
I never said it doesnt amaze me its actually really good, and when did I say i build them? PLEASE actually read the posts before you reply to a thread.

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 11:59:09 pm »
I never said it doesnt amaze me its actually really good, and when did I say i build them? PLEASE actually read the posts before you reply to a thread.

Read my post before you reply. I never said that you build them. I was speaking in general, just like you were. I wasn't pointing fingers at anybody. I said that I think it is fine if it turns out amazingly like muhnator's. I never said anything about your opinion on his project. I knew you were speaking in general.

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 01:04:56 am »
But what if other people want to build something, but something like that takes up lots of room? Let's not have a flame war...

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 06:49:37 am »
But what if other people want to build something, but something like that takes up lots of room? Let's not have a flame war...

I totally agree with spartan the builder and recruit worlds need to be like they were before, were people built anywhere and didnt have to be restricted by large amount of reserved space, often people dont use all there space then that becomes wasted. I know builders want to prove themselves but you can still do it without having to reserve a massive space

liquidcool24

• Bombs, you want it, it yours my friend!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 09:08:30 am »
Here's an idea, start building and if you find your build would cut into the wall or another build, ask an op to move it somewhere where you can continue building.
I'm gonna be the best I can be!

zoogoo40

• rawrrrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2011, 09:59:53 am »
agreed but i reserved space only to fill it with lava!
I have a sence of empending doom...

CraftyCharacter

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 03:47:31 am »
In my experience, I first determine the approximate size of my building before doing any framework etc, and only place corner stones to show the possible area that I may need to other people around me.  It keeps the world looking as it should, and is not a permanent fixture like the reservation walls that everyone else uses, sprites are a little different, you should always plan ahead and have a set size so edges are appropriate
The party starts when the griefing stops...or when I arrive:D

Gurjot0

• I'm Gurjot0, and your Bob :)!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2011, 05:44:16 pm »
Finally thank you! Ily no homo :p
Never Give up, even how hard you try, it's always the last key that gets you in

Wolfgang7990

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2011, 06:48:11 pm »
I hope my Death Star isnt part of this problem :S

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2011, 10:06:31 am »
Sorry, but can anyone help me remove my wall in guest ( if it disrupts anyone)? Only in guest!

marshytheman

• No-special-tag-operator
    • View Profile
Reserving space - recruits (other ranks too)
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 11:14:36 pm »
OK, we have had some major reserving on the recruit worlds, taking up over 1/4 of the world etc. I need all of you recruits to use size common sense when building a build, if it keeps up action will need to be taken. Please take this chance all ops when you promote a recruit talk to them about no reserving, it is a huge problem that must be fixed, thanks. Other recruits please tell other recruits not to reserve... KINDLY. The solution for reserving is to make the outline of your build.

UPDATE: Me and omar have potentially fixed lots of the reserved space. Please leave it that way.

No reserving whatsoever (barrier)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:39:12 pm by marshytheman »
In Soviet Russia you welcome the server!

Reator

• View Profile
Re: Reserving space - recruits
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 11:19:56 pm »
We dont can reserve space at the world, but i think we can reserve space in air?
(up bedrock level)???
if we reserve space in the air, we're dont destroyin the other recruits space, just using another space.
except for building too much tall
if i'm correctly, reply this topic plz
thanks, Reator

marshytheman

• No-special-tag-operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 11:20:54 pm »
No reserving, instead of reserving, make the outline of your build.
In Soviet Russia you welcome the server!

BMWGT3

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2011, 01:16:39 am »
Yes reserving is pretty darn annoying. I was building a portal and I had to delete it because I was building on "private property". It's the recruit world, not "Lolzer's custom private world only for him to build on but anyone can view it ok plz"

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2011, 02:12:59 am »
OK, we have had some MAJOR reserving on the recruit worlds, taking up over 1/4 of the world etc. I need all of you recruits to use size common sense when building a build, if it keeps up action will need to be taken. Please take this chance all ops when you promote a recruit talk to them about no reserving, it is a HUGE problem that must be fixed, thanks. Other recruits please tell other recruits not to reserve... KINDLY. The solution for reserving is to make the outline of your build.

+sticky
um Marshy i got one in OP already, but heres cool to i guess ;p;
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.