April 18, 2024, 07:47:20 am

Author Topic: Operator app SwaT  (Read 969 times)

SwaT123

• Elitecraft Owner
  • I'll always be here watching you -.-
    • View Profile
Operator app SwaT
« on: December 04, 2010, 05:33:14 pm »
Name:SwaT123

Timezone:GMT +1

Forum Join date:4 December 2010

Current rank:Recruit

Reason for application:I love playing on the server and helping people with their questions, but everytime I am online everybody says somebody is griefing, he is griefing my building..... and if I become an operator I would be able to help them with the griefing problem and alot more beacuse people will see the rank and know they can count on me for help.

Why you should become an operator:Beacuse there are very little operators on the server (I think) so I don't see them much and I am online in the morning afternoon and night about 5-6 hours a day and I am almost always online when operators aren't and than people can't ask for help with the griefing problem and keep leaving the server.

Extra information:Only 3 thing for extra info 1.When you see the age you think too immature but I'm not I been admin on counter strike(cs) on lots of servers moderator on runescape private servers GM on wow private admin on wow lots of servers and I think I can handle this and when I was head admin on cs server everybody was asking for admin and you should know that I don't give promotions that easy just from asking or stupid app and dum buildings. 2.If I become an operator I will be on the server alot more to stop the griefers and to give as much help as I can I know you think I am still just a recruit but I can't watch how many people are leaving beacuse of the stupid griefers. 3.Thank you for reading my app I hope I wasn't that much boring I will still keep playing as much as I can even if I don't get the operator.

One more thing I promise to be on the forum as much as I can even if my app gets rejected and please make an explanation of why am I accepted or rejected
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 06:25:35 pm by SwaT123 »

Hanno

• Thundergod Thor
    • View Profile
Re: Operator app SwaT
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 06:43:35 pm »
Use /helpop <message> in SMP for support

Quote from: morten1ela
I love conclusions done on little knowledge