March 29, 2024, 01:58:57 pm

Author Topic: Formula 1 track  (Read 1249 times)

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
Formula 1 track
« on: April 05, 2011, 05:18:08 pm »
Is any one interested in helping me buld a Formula 1 track, i believe this could be a great piece to add to the opticraft server if anyone is interested plz comment,

Also i will need a project manger maybe a crafter seeing as they iz ultimate builder lol

Regards
RamKitty

Toxicstriker91

• I rise you fall!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Formula 1 track
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 05:27:33 pm »
How big you want to make it?And if it is huge is there big enaugh free splace?As for helping i can help you if you want but atm i have some trouble with coolidge, so im not going to be playing the game for some time. When i come back and if you need help i will be glad to help you out.

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 05:37:42 pm »
erm it will have to be a fair sair but i dont no if there is a big enough spave in anyworld becoz most worlds are congested but the crafter one is free isnt?? and that would be great cheers, make sure you put college work ahead of this tho :)

Toxicstriker91

• I rise you fall!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 05:40:57 pm »
If you ask admin+ to clear out the big ship in builder4(that sits there for 7 weeks unfinished).You will have space to do it. And about the crafter world you need to be crafter to build in there.

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 05:42:34 pm »
ok i will do that cheers lemme no when you have caught up with college work and are ready to help