April 25, 2024, 03:37:20 pm

Author Topic: BenjaminBun's Complaint  (Read 3765 times)

BenjaminBun (gmail)

• View Profile
BenjaminBun's Complaint
« on: April 11, 2015, 10:18:51 am »
I was certainly not happy by the behavior of Raul7legend. Firstly, He refused to Place a minecart and muted me for telling him to. Secondly, he called me a 2 yr old and an asshole.  :'( :'( Thirdly, he refused to look at my build because a like was in the wrong place.  He banned me for 7 days. Please will you have a word with him. Ben

Heres a screenshot of the ban  http://tinypic.com/r/4sg0zm/8

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: BenjaminBun's Complaint
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 10:35:24 am »
After your shameful denial to your insults I am debating even unbanning you.
First of all you've been trying to get me to to place the minecart, even though I told you I am not allowed to.
He then said this, and I responded to his countless pestering a few lines later. He responded me this to which at this point I had enough and muted him.
He decides to take the insults to private, and even after warning him he still insults me so I had enough and banned him.

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: BenjaminBun's Complaint
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 02:05:57 pm »
Unless you have proof similar to raul's to back up what you are saying I think that the ban is justified. From the converstation that raul has shown you have no evidence of what raul said other than the ban screen. You acted completely inappropriately and immaturely to the situation and I don't think you did yourself any favors.

As for the initial Minecart thing, staff are allowed to place minecarts for other people so long as it is not for malicious purposes. If raul refuses to that still doesn't give you the right to swear at him and harass via PMs, if you think it is wrong just post on the support forum and it can be discussed by the rest of the staff if needed.

Finally, your builder app will more likely to be looked at a lot quicker if it is organised better with working links, staff don't necessarily have the time to copy and paste multiple links into the browser when it can be fixed when making the topic.

I feel it'd be best for you to calm down and apologise and the ban might be shortened, it is up to raul. Think before you cuss and yell in the future, thanks.