April 20, 2024, 11:08:04 am

Author Topic: GoodBye Opticraft  (Read 3783 times)

Drac_

• View Profile
GoodBye Opticraft
« on: March 21, 2015, 07:03:00 pm »
It wasn't that long ago that I joined. It was all new to me. New people new friends. My first friend on the server. Matthius, the one who sat there watching my recruit build :D Time proceeds, not for long. The one person who kept me toward my goal of builder. Bunny_Alexandria. More time proceeds, Veloticy, ha. The first night with me him and TribalTurtle. Ari. But you know, what I really am trying to say. It was my first time on a community so beautiful and welcoming, but. -sigh- But, due to recent issues, I believe that I have caused more harm than good for the community. I have done my time in the server, and its the best thing I have ever seen. So... To believe what I would want to do best. Is leave. My mistakes have done to much to the server. So this is my choice, and its final. GoodBye. Alicia, Ari, Eric, Paige, Matt. And all of my friends. And once and for all. GoodBye to Opticraft. It was amazing to get to know you guys, and be apart of your community. But My time is over. Goodbye.