April 25, 2024, 04:44:17 am

Author Topic: What did I do wrong, Loaf?  (Read 4732 times)

block_king12

• View Profile
What did I do wrong, Loaf?
« on: March 18, 2015, 12:36:44 am »
Please excuse me, but I have a bit of a problem. TheWholeLoaf tempbanned me an inappropriate build that lasts until 3/21/15 and I do not know what I have done wrong. My thought is that someone tampered with one of my random small builds that I have mainly around Guest7 to make it seem less like whatever my original intention was. I am deeply sorry if said tampering has affected anybody's feelings in any way and I have seen tampering with certain objects I have made before. It was never my true intention to make anything wrong-looking. I know that only TheWholeLoaf has the ability to unban me due to a small conversation I had with TarynMai about the certain structure and where the ban appeal page is which leads me to here. I would highly appreciate it if you could unban me, and if you don't I will understand that you have to set an example.
                                                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                                                    block_king12

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: What did I do wrong, Loaf?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 01:11:02 am »
Hello,

I was on early today and stumbled upon one of your builds. It was not tampered with, both you and icooliam took part in building it and he has the same ban. You made something called the gaymobile, and I wont go into much detail, but the contents were all very inappropriate and vivid.

It is a 4 day ban, you can wait it out.

On the other hand, I went back and redid the build, the signs and images where placed by you originally.. but with different meanings, nothing to be banned for. All the signs and more where very shortly after changed by icooliam who then made it wildly inappropriate.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding you and your ban has been lifted.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 01:18:46 am by TheWholeLoaf »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

block_king12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 01:16:29 am »
I completely understand. Can you at least destroy it or something so I don't get banned by another operator or someone else of the likes if you haven't done it already. Thank you. I was very tired and stressed when I was on then and was a bit loopy. So lesson learned: Don't get on when you are insanely tired and stressed. Thank you for taking the time to look at my appeal, Loaf.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 01:19:46 am »
Your ban has been lifted
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

block_king12

• View Profile
Thank You
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 10:51:28 am »
Thank you! I only checked on the ban when there was one day left, but at least i don't have the burden weighing down on me. Thank you a million times over, Loaf.  :)