April 18, 2024, 07:43:35 am

Author Topic: Builder Application - Titan_of_the_Sea  (Read 2498 times)

Titan_of_the_sea

• View Profile
Builder Application - Titan_of_the_Sea
« on: February 02, 2015, 09:17:31 pm »
Ingame name: Titan_of_the_Sea
Briefly describe all your creations: A magical garden with a custom tree, floating islands linked by waterfalls, and my own take on a wizard's tower.

What world/s are the creations on: Guest7, and Recruit6
Links to screenshots of the creation:
Garden: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/magic-garden-51x51-plot/
Islands: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/one-water-source/
Tower:  http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/wizards-solitude/
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I hope Planetminecraft is okay for the pictures, I have no experience with the other listed sites, thank you for your time.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: Builder Application - Titan_of_the_Sea
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 10:23:15 pm »
Hello,

I would like to say that I enjoy all your builds and the creativity that went into them, they all seem to be original ideas.
However, I would say that you are not quite there to builder, close, but not quite. Your builds are all in the medium size range I would say, and they all have the same base to them, the fenced in garden theme.

Individually, the magic garden has two main points, the tree in the middle, and the four trees in the corners. The terraforming is good, but that's really all it has.

The floating mountains have a lot of good features, the water, trees, various built elements, but its somewhat small for the idea that it has. All the masses of land are pretty much the same size. This build is probably the most qualified for builder out of the three.

The last build, the wizards solitude, has a great exterior, very creative. However, the interior is someone lacking. The ceiling has good features, but the walls are straight purple wool, not much detail. As for the rest of the interior, there's a few floor items, but nothing else.

These are great builds, but could use a little more to get the standards of builder. Keep trying at it, with your talent, I'm sure you can achieve it.

I know you were promoted, but it was a mix up with communications between staff, sorry for the confusion.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 10:54:37 pm by TheWholeLoaf »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

Titan_of_the_sea

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 03:43:42 am »
So once I have another build completed should I make a separate application or just post it here?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 03:45:33 am »
Make a new app