April 19, 2024, 07:38:24 pm

Author Topic: Creative Top Voters and Push for Votes!  (Read 8563 times)

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Creative Top Voters and Push for Votes!
« on: September 30, 2014, 11:41:36 pm »

creative.opticraft.net

This month we will begin rewarding the top three voters with rewards for their efforts of voting for Opticraft. The rewards will be coupons for use in the donation store with 1st place voter receiving $20, 2nd voter receiving $15 and 3rd voter $10.

As well as this, everyone who votes over 20 times in total in the month will be entered into a draw for $10. Remember, every vote helps - this will enable us to climb the lists and gain more players and popularity.

Support Opticraft and vote now! See /vote and /votetop ingame for voting information.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
Re: Creative Top Voters and Push for Votes!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 09:30:14 pm »
Awesome, thanks

Bearfish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 01:14:31 am »
What about the SMP voters?
Finish the Drill!!!

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 01:17:57 am »
Pretty sure optical has to handle them, and it looks like hes gone, so I wouldnt try going for smp top voter lol

Bearfish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 08:06:45 am »
Gone?
Finish the Drill!!!

Mattkkk12345

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 10:22:51 am »
Pretty sure optical has to handle them, and it looks like hes gone, so I wouldnt try going for smp top voter lol

Surprisingly he's pretty active, he responded to a message I sent him in regards to Coras Wonderland Event and it only took a few days for a reply.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 11:10:14 am »

Surprisingly he's pretty active, he responded to a message I sent him in regards to Coras Wonderland Event and it only took a few days for a reply.
He hasn't been on the forums in a month.

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 07:39:05 pm »
He hasn't been on the forums in a month.

Optical has not been active, pretty sure everyone can see that, for a very long time. He has lost interest in Minecraft (a long time ago) and doesn't plan to do anything with the server/community himself (unless it is essential, and Nick nor myself can do it - which is usually the case with SMP). He does however want to keep the community going and together, which is one of the reasons we wanted something new to keep people happy and interested. Also, whatever happens with SMP we will do our best to replace in the future - I'm not sure at the moment what optical's plans are for this, but me and Nick have some if not.

Anyway, we can't do the votes for SMP.

Doing well so far on Creative, keep the votes coming! We can do better!

Bearfish

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 01:03:44 pm »
Well I guess this is why there are no rewards anymore for the top voters each month in Survival. Perhaps they should find someone or others to handle this.  There is a lot of frustration from those of us who do not like creative ( I get really bored really fast ) and much prefer the survival world.  It seems that we have been left to rot on the vine.  I find this really sad.  :( ??? :'(
Finish the Drill!!!

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 02:04:09 pm »
Well I guess this is why there are no rewards anymore for the top voters each month in Survival. Perhaps they should find someone or others to handle this.  There is a lot of frustration from those of us who do not like creative ( I get really bored really fast ) and much prefer the survival world.  It seems that we have been left to rot on the vine.  I find this really sad.  :( ??? :'(

The point is we would handle it if we could, but we can't as it requires optical. None of us have liked seeing SMP neglected, but after all we aren't expected to do anything with it in the first place - not that we wouldn't want to, as we would have added creative onto the smp server if we knew how easily.