March 28, 2024, 09:50:03 am

Author Topic: reporting 2 people  (Read 8958 times)

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
reporting 2 people
« on: August 27, 2014, 02:38:07 pm »
i mostly don't do this. but these 2 were driving me and other people nuts. with abusing. drawing dicks with xp and spamming people with poitions. i made 2 screenshot but they aren't really clear. 110penguin and daniblue can tell you they really deserve to get banned

it's about angameplayer and whatmyname

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: reporting 2 people
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 02:46:17 pm »
I've been in game for a while seeing what they were saying too, and yeah they're talking a lot, but not really doing anything that breaks the rules. Obviously if their builds get more and more obscene then it would warrant a punishment, but right now I don't see anything too serious.

AnGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 02:55:54 pm »
making dicks out of xp? lol

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 02:56:03 pm »
i have to agree with gameguy
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 03:00:38 pm »
If you like, you can use either /ignore <player> to stop receiving chat messages from that person, or alternatively /deafen to stop receiving any messages from chat.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 03:09:04 pm »
It's not the fact that they are annoying me, it's that everyday, they come on and multiple people ask them to stop, which they don't. Yesterday, it eventually got bad enough for Tobs to tell them to stop. Almost every other world could be considered spam and if they wish to talk like that, I don't see why they cant do it in msg's or on skype rather than us having to put up with it. I'm quite aware of the commands we can use, however, I don't expect the whole server to have to /ignore when they could stop or talk somewhere else if they wanted to.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 03:21:36 pm by TheWholeLoaf »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 04:42:50 pm »
It's not the fact that they are annoying me, it's that everyday, they come on and multiple people ask them to stop, which they don't. Yesterday, it eventually got bad enough for Tobs to tell them to stop. Almost every other world could be considered spam and if they wish to talk like that, I don't see why they cant do it in msg's or on skype rather than us having to put up with it. I'm quite aware of the commands we can use, however, I don't expect the whole server to have to /ignore when they could stop or talk somewhere else if they wanted to.
That's all well and good, but I'm just giving you the options you have. I'm not gonna mute 2 players just because they're annoying. If that was the case, I'd be banning a lot of people. Until they actually start directing things towards players, I for one can't do anything. I can't speak for the rest of the staff though, maybe someone else is willing to mute people upon request.

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 06:03:48 pm »
That's all well and good, but I'm just giving you the options you have. I'm not gonna mute 2 players just because they're annoying. If that was the case, I'd be banning a lot of people. Until they actually start directing things towards players, I for one can't do anything. I can't speak for the rest of the staff though, maybe someone else is willing to mute people upon request.
well that was the point. they were directing it to people. they were ripping on zelda's build for example. called it bad and not worthy of recruit status. and i, at the start gave some serious criticism. he kept mocking me how it was bullshit and kept driving it to that point. that's actually the reason they got annoying to me. when they started ripping on other people. like bothering people with throwing exp potions so you hardly could build.

it was not so the constant spam but more the hatefull remarks.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 06:09:27 pm »
Well they have been on a very short leash as of lately so ill keep on eye on them.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

AnGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 06:20:50 pm »
well that was the point. they were directing it to people. they were ripping on zelda's build for example. called it bad and not worthy of recruit status. and i, at the start gave some serious criticism. he kept mocking me how it was bullshit and kept driving it to that point. that's actually the reason they got annoying to me. when they started ripping on other people. like bothering people with throwing exp potions so you hardly could build.

if you mean the 'serious critism' aimed at whatmyname's build you said it wasn't worthy of recruit and glad he didnt get it because it had too many plants. of couse he mocked bullshit on that

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 06:24:20 pm »

if you mean the 'serious critism' aimed at whatmyname's build you said it wasn't worthy of recruit and glad he didnt get it because it had too many plants. of couse he mocked bullshit on that
You guys have been throwing around insults and being plain annoying ever since the server launched. We let it slide since it was the first few days the server was up, but consider this a last warning.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 08:55:37 pm »
Tighten the leash.

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 09:25:53 pm »
I want to add that not only were they doing what gameguy said, but they were constantly spamming chat with variations of 'obamacare' and 'barak obama.' I told him repeatedly to stop because it was spamming chat and he refused on multiple occasions. Even when Tobs got involved he didn't stop.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2014, 09:39:10 pm »
Locking this topic - we are keeping a close eye on them and when the time arises that they step too far, the appropriate action will be taken