March 28, 2024, 06:45:09 pm

Author Topic: [HOF APP] Stuttgart  (Read 10241 times)

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
[HOF APP] Stuttgart
« on: February 24, 2014, 01:50:53 am »
Project name: The Sovereign State of Stuttgart®

Project location (Live map link, coordinates, not biome, include world name): http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/-4032/64/-1892/-4/1/0

Contributors:
(click to show/hide)

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: Stuttgart is always being worked on, most recently the district in the area surrounding our public radio building has been almost finished with 31 buildings completed on that single square block alone.  Future plans for Stuttgart include adding more buildings facing our newly completed park and developing an industrial park to the west of the downtown.  Where the industrial park blends into the southwest there are plans for a housing development that will continue to the south where a car dealership and gas station have already been built.  For the northern parts of Stuttgart ideas of hospitals and airports are in the works while in the east a modern district with skyscrapers has been evolving over the past few months.

Why should this be in the HOF? Stuttgart is the oldest largest city to be built without the aid of any creative spawning or world edit on Opticraft in addition to being voted city of the year by the community.  In addition to the concrete jungle Stuttgart has an underground network of tunnels equipped with rails for quick travel.  Above ground there is an expansive and distinguished infrastructure of roads and sidewalks separating builds and making clear and easy to follow pathways for any visitors to the city.  Stuttgart also sports a recently completed park that features over 16 thousand blocks of green space including pathways that snake in between dozens of hand built trees.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 03:40:40 am by iGenerator »
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
Re: [HOF APP] Stuttgart
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 02:22:49 am »
Sucks, do not support.
just kidding, this definently deserves to be in considering the park itself is bigger than some of the projects that have protection on them.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 04:49:07 am »
I cannot begin to express how proud I am of Stuttgart, and the great effort that have been put into it (A large portion of it, Igenerator.)
When Zezenov and I ventured off to find ripe new ground to create a new 'Stettin', the result came nothing close to our wildest imaginations.

Stuttgart is a city that far surpassed our expectations. What originated as a dedication to high-quality buildings that suit a realistic purpose, turned to one of the finest cities I've seen created in minecraft.

Only in Stuttgart, have I seen qualities of all types of builders put to use.

Zezenov, with his wild spurs of imaginative architecture, always inspired by different themes of music that give birth, and define areas with a certain hint.
VoreReznor, always on task in creating an excellent road system that never fails to impress me.
Igenerator, with his undying dedication; to the city, and the prodigious projects that he starts up everywhere.

And none of this could be possible if it weren't for all the help, and support that we've received from our full list of citizens (Honorary too).
Most recently, that person being LEIKABOWSE.

Given that Stuttgart has existed for almost TWO years, All contributions by most of our citizens have been an enormous help, which is why they'll always be what the city is!
Hint; Start looking forward for an exciting new event in Stuttgart!
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 07:39:08 am »
You've spent too much time on this. Haha this place is so gooood!
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 07:54:21 pm »
The amount of time and dedication put into this is unbelievable. This of all things deserves to be given HOF. Good luck.

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 01:03:47 am »
The first time I went to stuttgart my mind was blown, and that was when there weren't many builds. How much time, money, and dedication that has been put into making stuttgart is mind-blowing. Getting in the hall of fame would be so cool! Good luck!
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 01:21:42 am »
This is, by far, the best city on Opticraft, so I definitely support it.
Supported x117
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

VoreReznor

• Father
  • Operator
  • SMP - Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 07:57:07 pm »
I think that the city itself could have multiple builds that could make the list of HOF buildings.  Maybe it should be split up into a few applications?

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 10:50:52 pm »
I think that the city itself could have multiple builds that could make the list of HOF buildings.  Maybe it should be split up into a few applications?

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 02:45:41 am »

If you remember, we did that with the City protection application, and in the end everything got protected, even the areas that weren't built on.
The reason for this, is that Stuttgart is a city that will always continue to expand, evolve, and improve.

There are some spectacular buildings, and neighborhoods in Stuttgart that are yet to be built.
Besides that, the entire collection of all the unique buildings & creations on it's own are what define Stuttgart, and give our guests & residents that "Stuttgart" experience ;)

.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 11:47:24 pm »
Accepted

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 12:32:15 am »
Wohoo!
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

benc117

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 12:40:30 am »
Congrats!
Instragram: @ben.callaghan
Email: ben.callaghan.2001@hotmail.com
IGN: Benc117

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2014, 01:45:00 am »
Didn't see this one coming.... Must admit, I was totally suprised.
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2014, 04:52:38 am »
Grats!
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~