April 26, 2024, 05:47:00 pm

Author Topic: [iGenerator] Ban Appeal...  (Read 2295 times)

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
[iGenerator] Ban Appeal...
« on: February 16, 2014, 10:15:37 pm »
Hey.

Okay, so I was banned by iGenerator for stealing. Let me explain the situation that was in.

Okay, so I think the main reason I was banned was for apparently to iGen. When I logged (Not knowing lwc was down) I was at someone's house, I didn't know it had anything to do with liekabowse. The chat was bare, and nobody mentioned anything about LWC or protection stones being down. Usually when I log in, I just run around chatting, punching stuff as I didn't have any current projects. I then come across a chest, and it was open. Now I see alot of chests that are open, which is why I wasn't too suspicious of anything. I see that it had iron ore in it, and I thought that I'd take it as if it were an active persons chest it would of been locked.

I see if another chest is open, and it was, and there was some more iron ore. I then left the area. It only came to my attention about 10-20 minutes later that there was a problem, as I couldn't perform any of the LWC commands. At this point, I'd forgotten all about taking the iron, as it wasn't exactly a rare valuable item.

So, the next day I'm working on an enderman farm, when iGen asks me if I stole anything. I said no as I didn't think I'd stole anything. I then requested to see the chest to try and trip my mind. He showed me the chest and I admitted to taking the iron, unintentionally breaking the rules. I explained to him what happened and he came to the decision to ban me.

Please note that this ban appeal is because I believe I was wrongly, if not banned because I'd made a mistake. I know full well that my next ban would be the end, but I didn't think that it would end with me making a simple mistake.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, I appreciate it :)

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [iGenerator] Ban Appeal...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 10:50:40 pm »
As you have had your fare share of time to prove yourself after your multitude of bans and haven't, I'm going to have to reject this ban appeal
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 10:56:06 pm »
The appeal is not to right what I have wronged, it's to say I'm sorry and I didn't mean to, I never broke any rules intentionally, and considering the case was rare, as lwc is almost never down...

If I'd of known I was breaking the rules, I wouldn't have dreamed of doing it. I wasn't made clear of the situation which wasn't my fault, and even though I'm still sorry, please reconsider.

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 02:42:21 pm »
I need you to understand that I didn't steal anything knowingly, this was a rare occasion where mistakes are bound to happen, I couldn't help not knowing.

I'm sorry to LIEK, I honestly didn't target you and take anything because LWC was down.

Thanks, spyow.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 09:54:54 pm »
Pardoned due to the unique and unusual circumstances, you will not be unbanned if anything ever happens again.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP