May 07, 2024, 10:12:00 pm

Author Topic: [Italian_Crafter] loldude101010's ban appeal  (Read 1881 times)

Luigi107

• View Profile
[Italian_Crafter] loldude101010's ban appeal
« on: July 11, 2013, 12:30:48 am »
I was Banned May 17, 2013 By Italian_Crafter and I was Banned for Grieving Clickchick5's blocks I recall grieving her escape a water hole thing and I couldn't escape so I destroyed a few blocks to make my get away I apparently forgot to replace the blocks my humblest apologies that is why I think I was banned and I would like to do anything and I mean ANYTHING to get back on the server I would've posted this sooner but I was attending Family Matters I would appreciate it if someone would look this over and give me a response

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=loldude101010

Thank You For Your Time,
Luigi107 a.k.a. loldude101010

Edit: Changed title so the staff member who needs to can find this easier and added ban info.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:50:25 am by Zeradeth_ »

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
Re: [Italian_Crafter] loldude101010's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 02:04:22 am »
     Hi loldude101010. You were banned two months ago for breaking clickchick5's glowstone and then proceeding to tunnel through her leaves clearly placed as a wall. I found a total of 12 blocks griefed, you can see for yourself  in these sceenshots.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

On a side note I would also like to point out that breaking and then replacing blocks is still considered griefing and goes against the rules. At the moment you have 5 bans, and as you may already know having 4 bans is considered permanent. You are going to have to provide a good reason on why I should let you back onto the server and how the staff can trust you to follow the rules in the future.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 02:51:41 am by Italian_Crafter »

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

Luigi107

• View Profile
[Italian_Crafter] loldude101010's ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 07:53:03 pm »
Hello Opticraft, I was banned July 12, 2013 by Italian_Crafter, I Grieved Clickchick5's home and belongings for my amusement and blocks. I would like to apologize to her for the hours and days she spent building those while I tore them away in minutes. I have had months to think of my selfish behavior towards her stuff. I would do anything to repay her for my actions. Saying this I would like to be granted the honor of joining Opticraft again. If you don't accept me because I committed a terrible action or I have enough bans for you to grant me access I completely understand. Thanks for your time,

Luigi107 (loldude101010)

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 03:37:59 am »
Understood, If you care enough to bring this up 9 months after you've been banned I'm sure you will care enough to not get yourself banned again for a 6th time. You should consider this your last chance at being unbanned so when you get the chance refresh yourself with the rules. I'll pardon you when I get the chance.

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

Luigi107

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 06:21:40 am »
Thank you, and trust me it won't happen again thanks again Italian_Crafter