March 29, 2024, 07:45:44 am

Author Topic: King Of The Hill- Game  (Read 375279 times)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
  • Previously goalieguy60, ^^ thats me
    • View Profile
    • My youtube.
Re: King Of The Hill- Game
« Reply #1440 on: September 20, 2012, 10:48:50 am »
I AM PUNCHING YOUR SALAD!!!!!
my hill.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: September 21, 2012, 03:58:35 am »
Now son, don't touch that cactus.

*goalieguy60 gravitates toward the cactus

You're dead to me.

MY HILL! OF LOW-CREATIVITY!
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

mgfrake

• Love is the best thing you can have - Make it last
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: September 22, 2012, 04:18:31 pm »
I throw a rock at your head but miss. A giant rock sent from the gods lands on you.

MY HILL.

12 and single and ready to mingle! changed didn't it ;)
don't click this link... Unless you wanna see a sexy model. You only have one family. Don't make a bad choice.

officiersmirnof

• check out the youtube chanel lightwolfgamming
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: September 26, 2012, 03:42:24 pm »
i let you get drunk wich smirnof and steal your hil wile passing out

my hill!!!!

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: September 26, 2012, 04:06:34 pm »
I send you to school to learn proper spelling,
My hill.

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: September 26, 2012, 04:49:08 pm »
October 15th 1990, FBI headquarters in Langley VA, USA

William Sessions sits at his desk, staring at the manila envelope in front of him, while his advisor stands stoically in front of him, waiting for the Directors response. "Jim I've worked with you closely over the last 2 years, and you have yet to steer me wrong." The Director paused as he considered what was being proposed. "So essentially what you're telling me is that the only way America can secure this land in the future is if we go through with this project?"
"Yes sir," Jim Connelly said, "Project CRZY is the only way sir." The Director stared at Jim Connelly, would this be the right decision? He was asking him to approve a Blacklisted project, one that other sectors of the government would be unaware of, not to mention the ethical issues of it. "Jim you're asking to kidnap a child and turn it into a super soldier" William said. "Sir when you say it like that you make me sound like a bad person, we already have a candidate selected, it's a boy who will be born next month" He waited for the Director to say something. "Jim if it had been anyone else standing where you are I would have most likely had them fired, but I trust you." Se said as he started signing the forms. "I hope to God you're right about this Jim, or we should both go to hell" Jim's mouth showed a hint of a smile. "Sir if that's the case at least I'll have good company." For the first time that day William Session smiled as he handed the envelope back to Jim. "Thank you sir" he said before turning to leave

November 29th, 1990, Durango City Hospital in Durango CO

A mother waits for news of her baby, "complications" have kept her from seeing him for over an hour. Suddenly a doctor appears in the doorway, looking somber. "Where is he?" The mother asks. The doctor shakes his head as he can't find words for this mother. She bursts into tears as her sister try's to console her, little do they know that the baby is well on his way to an underground facility located in Arizona, far from prying eyes.

Ten years later

He lays on his hard metal bunk staring at the ceiling, he has no name, all he knows is this place, these cold walls that contain him. He's been poked with needles most of his life, nearly every day. He doesn't know why, he doesn't ask. He knows his purpose, he has been trained to fight, to kill. He knows that he will one day, he doesn't know who or when, but he knows his purpose. This keeps him calm, this thought, this thought that no 10 year old should have, puts him into a calm sleep

September 2012

He is being shown pictures of a hill, pictures hes seen for almost a year now. He has learned every blade of grass, every bump, he has learned everything about this hill. And his adversary, this "Terrewee" from the  Netherlands. He knows it's time, he will be putting all his training to use, to take this hill.

It's midnight, He's in the back of a van, loaded down with more weapons than any human could need. The van slows and the tail lights make the dirt being kicked up glow red in the darkness. A man opens the divider between this killing machine and the drivers seat. "The hill is 10 miles north of this location" he says, pointing to a map. "You have one hour to reach it" He says as the back doors are opened and the killing machine is released. The man in the front never sees project CRZY again, he knows where his future lies, and prays that his mission will go as smooth as planned.

Flying through the forest on feet that are seemingly lighter than air, project CRZY knows he will be victorious tonight. He has never seen anything outside the lab he was raised in for almost 22 years, and he knows that tonight is why. He crosses the ten miles in less than an hour, moving faster than any human should. He sees it, the hill. He sees
Terrewee, he knows what he must do. In a flash he's on the hill running full speed towards his target. Terrewee's eyse are like saucers as he sees this, this beast, running to him. He stops short of Terrewee.....
"Hey can I have this" he says, pointing to the hill "Meh, I don't care, go ahead" Terrewee says as he leaves.

MY HILL!

So much for low creativity lol
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 08:28:33 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: September 26, 2012, 04:58:52 pm »
(click to show/hide)

My hill!

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: September 26, 2012, 05:08:16 pm »
Really? Mine is 100% original and you copy a spam post??.??
You faint from writers block,
MY HILL

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: September 26, 2012, 05:32:04 pm »
You get bored of having the hill and hand it to me.

MY HILL!

partyguy15

• The Dj Of Opticraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: September 26, 2012, 06:43:41 pm »
Uses Giant Fulffy bunny to Kick Crab Off the Hill
MY HILL

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: September 26, 2012, 08:09:21 pm »
I threw a rock at tue ground and missed. So that makes me mentally retarded.

STILL HIS HILL SIRS
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: September 26, 2012, 11:23:14 pm »
Amazing story 4crzy8uall.

My hill. I'm bored.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: September 27, 2012, 01:15:04 am »
I can make a pie.

My hill because I can make a pie and that is creative.

---><--- Click the monkey

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: September 27, 2012, 01:29:03 am »
I can eat a pie.

My hill because I can eat a pie and that is yummy :)
You make choices in life and you don't look back

partyguy15

• The Dj Of Opticraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: September 28, 2012, 01:33:06 am »
I took all the pie and put it at the bottem of the hill where every one runs to get it
MY HILL