April 29, 2024, 07:22:25 am

Author Topic: PVP is now open!  (Read 62356 times)

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: PVP is now open!
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2013, 01:00:58 pm »
Ops+ Have creative! Meaning they can use anvils to enchant weapons with books, etc. Just a heads up- Beware of them.
As we've told everyone who says we're using creative, we're not. Not once have any of us spawned in any items, used creative, or done anything that would be considered cheating. We're playing fair. The armor and enchants we have are legitimate, and we've worked hard for what we use.
Really. Does Powertool count?
Word of advice, If you're concerned staff members have unfair advantages, take it to an Admin. Posting your concerns here will do you no good, and only causes arguments.

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2013, 01:26:52 pm »
/Powertool spawnmob giant

click click click click click

teehee
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2013, 01:33:21 pm »
Ops+ Have creative! Meaning they can use anvils to enchant weapons with books, etc. Just a heads up- Beware of them.
As we've told everyone who says we're using creative, we're not. Not once have any of us spawned in any items, used creative, or done anything that would be considered cheating. We're playing fair. The armor and enchants we have are legitimate, and we've worked hard for what we use.

We don't have powertool, I don't see how hard it is to understand this unless you just want to post useless stuff. ANY staff using their powers to get an unfair advantage over others in PVP in ANY way, directly or not, is a demotion (be it spawning items, godmode etc.). As I've said before, I haven't seen any issues so far and as DK said bring these issues to an Admin.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2013, 03:23:05 pm »

teehee
congrats, you just ripped off cshurz.

/powertool spawnmob giant

teehee
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 03:24:39 pm by __gavin »

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2013, 03:34:16 pm »

Afro, ops do not use anything that Trusteds and below have access to. The only reason they have access to creative is to aid people in-game. For example, when protection stones crap out. Stop trying to start something. Ops aren't cheating, nor will they ever start.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2013, 03:57:02 pm »

Afro, ops do not use anything that Trusteds and below have access to. The only reason they have access to creative is to aid people in-game. For example, when protection stones crap out. Stop trying to start something. Ops aren't cheating, nor will they ever start.
He's just trying to boost his post count. 

frobalt

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2013, 04:22:28 pm »

teehee
congrats, you just ripped off cshurz.

/powertool spawnmob giant

teehee

It's impressive that you remembered about the post he ripped off.

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2013, 05:07:31 pm »
It's impressive that you found it, but he only remembered because it was someone's sig for a really long time.
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2013, 08:48:29 pm »
It's impressive that you found it, but he only remembered because it was someone's sig for a really long time.
it was salsa until like april. Not that long ago. :P

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2013, 04:59:19 am »
A reminder for staff: Please do NOT abuse powers in PvP. Invisibility, godmode, flying, and using kit items are all considered abuse.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2013, 05:01:01 am »
A reminder for staff: Please do NOT abuse powers in PvP. Invisibility, godmode, flying, and using kit items are all considered abuse.
Yes thank you for telling us what we already know and have been told multiple times. And as I've said multiple times, we dont abuse anything.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:02:33 am by awesomealicia »

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2013, 05:06:49 am »
Yes thank you for telling us what we already know and have been told multiple times. And as I've said multiple times, we dont abuse anything.
Considering it has happened to me multiple times, I would figure that it needed to be said again.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2013, 05:09:16 am »
Considering it has happened to me multiple times, I would figure that it needed to be said again.
I promise you, we havent abused anything. Did you ever think that we worked for what we had and played fairly? I feel like you're upset because you died, and assume we cheated.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:12:37 am by awesomealicia »

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2013, 06:02:29 am »
Every single one of us knows that OPs aren't cheating. If you got killed, then stop being butthurt about it and stay out of the pvp arenas. You're just accusing staff of cheating because they have enchanted stuff that is very strong. I could get just as good armor and weapons if I spent the time enchanting and gaining exp levels. Im sure they did it legitimately.

Here's how I know those who complain about staff having god mode are just butthurts: You people won't stay out of the arenas. You all know who's in the arena before you warp into it since you are in a glass box near the arena. And if they were actually cheating, you all would stay away from those arenas knowing that there's no hope. Yet you all keep trying to kill these "gods"

This is exactly the kind of thing people were worried about with pvp being implemented. Idiots who don't know how to fight, trying to fight, and then losing, so they accuse everyone else of cheating. If you are one of those idiots, stop posting, and stay out of the arenas.

Best griefer name ^