April 19, 2024, 03:52:08 am

Author Topic: King_Prankstar-Moderator Apllication  (Read 2115 times)

ModernCreator.

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
King_Prankstar-Moderator Apllication
« on: June 26, 2013, 09:33:08 am »
Timezone:
Were you recommended by anyone?:
Why you should become a moderator:Time and time again I have applied for this position, wondering if I would ever achieve such rank. Why quit? I told myself. Just keep going until you finally achieve what you are going for. I applied 3 times last year. Sadly, I was denied. After some consideration, I decided why not give it another go.So.. Lets see if my hard work pays off again.
I have worked to get myself this far. Joining a little over a year ago, I have met  a lot of people on here. I decided to stay because of the community always giving me a say such as "Hi king, can i have help" And i am dedicated to help with anything that need to be done. I have the qualities a moderator would need to get the job done single handedlly I understand a moderator has to be mature to do what he is asked of. I just ask you to look past my mistakes in past and look foward into the future of this server. What is done is done. I know the commands. A little rusty on them, but that can be fixed. I come home from school somedays thinking when i want to start play opticraft just excited. I do this because i know that opticraft will go a long way.  I do this it out of my own time to help people on optiraft that needs help. So i will strive to be of any assistance. If u need me i will be there, just say my name and your whises will be granted.

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
C. S. Lewis

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
Re: King_Prankstar-Moderator Apllication
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 10:46:33 pm »
I might just be lagging, but it seems like you forgot to put in the timezone.
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
Re: King_Prankstar-Moderator Apllication
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 05:32:02 pm »
Timezone:

Nope, looks like you should fill it in. It helps. King, I haven't seen you online for ages; if you would be more active, then I'd support you as when I knew you best you were very mature and kind.