April 29, 2024, 03:08:06 pm

Author Topic: (crippnfeet) ban appeal by gimme_yo_cookies  (Read 1480 times)

Paddyoconnor

• View Profile
(crippnfeet) ban appeal by gimme_yo_cookies
« on: June 15, 2013, 11:15:53 am »
- Did you break any of the rules? Yes.
- Did you grief another players work? yes
- Did you swear excessively? No.
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? No.
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? No.
I was banned by crinnpfeet for griefing 14 lapiz blocks. i griefed these blocks about two weeks ago, and i'm not going to deny the fact that i did. that would be stupid. what i will say is that when i griefed these blocks i had only just joined. back then i wasn't even a member and opticraft seemed like just another server. but i soon realized it was a cut above the rest, with its helpful staff and its close knit community. i often regretted what i did and contemplated repairing the damage i did, but i could not for the life of me remember where the house was. so i am here not asking for a shorter sentence, as i think 3 weeks is a just punishment. no, i merely ask that when i come back on the server you think no different of me, because i am truly sorry for damaging someones hard work. i apologize and swear it will never happen again.

gimme_yo_cookies

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
Re: (crippnfeet) ban appeal by gimme_yo_cookies
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 05:59:30 am »
 :) hello I first want to thank. you for your honesty that is very mature and I do feel you are sorry for the grief and. I do hope to see you in game :) I hope your truely do understand that griefing is not apart of our community.
I will pardon you when in game :) have fun and be good!
~Grace~