April 23, 2024, 09:02:58 am

Poll

ps4 or xbox one? which would you rather get?

PS4
12 (66.7%)
XBox One
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: PS4 or XBox One?  (Read 5735 times)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
PS4 or XBox One?
« on: June 14, 2013, 12:04:18 am »
Well, in just a few months the next gen consoles will come out, and people have mixed opinions. As far as I know, the Xbox is $500 and the ps4 is $400. The xbox comes with the kinect, but you need to use it. The gaming world is currently xbox, but sides might sawy from microsoft to sony. I also believe live will cost on the xbox, but will be free on the playstation

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: PS4 or XBox One?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 04:05:23 am »
Well, in just a few months the next gen consoles will come out, and people have mixed opinions. As far as I know, the Xbox is $500 and the ps4 is $400. The xbox comes with the kinect, but you need to use it. The gaming world is currently xbox, but sides might sawy from microsoft to sony. I also believe live will cost on the xbox, but will be free on the playstation
Actually, most people are saying sony is now charging for online just like microsoft
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 05:21:19 am »
Actually, most people are saying sony is now charging for online just like microsoft
Thats true, but not as much as Microsoft charges.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 06:43:30 am »
Live is $5 per month on ps4 and $10 per month on xbox.
So if you want to be smart and have steak dinners, buy a ps4, because 1. The ps4 it'self costs less, 2. The live subscription costs less, 3. You can buy used games which sell for cheaper at stores or from friends. Don't forget you can even sell the game when you're done with it and don't want dust just gathering on it and get a few bucks back to go towards your next game.

Nom steak.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 06:45:36 am by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 06:54:10 am »
I'm buying the Xbox One.That is all I've gotta say because all of these console wars are annoying. Whenever people fight over a superior brand each group of users will prefer the brand they bought and defend it because there is something that they like about that specific product. All of this crap about comparing them is pointless because two press conferences does not show the long term success  or performance of either one.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

zombieravemaster

• i quit opticraft for realz now ;)
    • View Profile
    • friendlyplayers
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 07:01:34 am »
im choosing ps4 for the exclusives and pc for the best graphics ;)
click this plz

dunno wat im up too now adays? look for me on steam.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 07:02:56 am »
I'm buying the Xbox One.That is all I've gotta say because all of these console wars are annoying. Whenever people fight over a superior brand each group of users will prefer the brand they bought and defend it because there is something that they like about that specific product. All of this crap about comparing them is pointless because two press conferences does not show the long term success  or performance of either one.
No steak for you.

Alpha_Lance

• There are kittens and puppies falling from the sky
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 10:30:03 am »
I "might" get xbox one.. only for Halo 5 and 6..

I think I'd rather spend all that money on new pc parts and get Halo 5 and 6 on pc instead.
"That's why we must form an army and make them wish they had never been rendered."

Logic over emotion in my reasons. Good luck to those who rage over my decisions.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 10:39:29 am »
Pc

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 03:55:48 pm »
Amazon ran a poll, most people seem to have the same thoughts right now I think... As for me, I'm still undecided. I like some of the Xbox exclusive games like Dead Rising 3, but for the price and what you get PS4 seems better right now.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 04:00:06 pm »
I pre ordered the ps4. Infamous second son, enough said. Already Have a gaming PC for graphics and the xbox one is such a disaster that there is no way i could buy it.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 04:57:01 pm »
TBH this topic is stupid.  There will be no superior winner for the best console.  It should be all about what YOU like and want.  Just use the Internet for info.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2013, 05:25:11 pm »
TBH this topic is stupid.  There will be no superior winner for the best console.  It should be all about what YOU like and want.  Just use the Internet for info.
I don't feel that way this time. Microsoft has done everything it possibly could to shoot itself in the foot over and over with the xbox one.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 01:08:40 am »
Ps3 and xbox 360 were basically even, both had ups and downd, but i feel ps4 will dominate xbox 1.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 09:44:10 pm »
-An internet connection will not be required to play offline Xbox One games – After a one-time system set-up with a new Xbox One, you can play any disc based game without ever connecting online again. There is no 24 hour connection requirement and you can take your Xbox One anywhere you want and play your games, just like on Xbox 360.

-Trade-in, lend, resell, gift, and rent disc based games just like you do today – There will be no limitations to using and sharing games, it will work just as it does today on Xbox 360.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

This still doesn't sway me from the PS4, but it's a step forward for the xbox.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:46:10 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »