April 28, 2024, 01:17:13 pm

Author Topic: Unfairly accused  (Read 9978 times)

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
Re: Unfairly accused
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 06:36:38 pm »
i griefed 1 block and got my trusted back within a few days (yes i griefed, less than you did but it is still grief). I feel like if i made a topic like this i wouldnt have gotten re-promoted for a year. All of what your saying is actually hurting your chances of getting retrusted, so essentially you asking for your rank back has put you at less of a stance of getting it back anyway. Funny how that works...

Alpha_Lance

• There are kittens and puppies falling from the sky
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 06:48:25 pm »
Your trusted rank can be removed when you are banned. The rank is as its name suggests, a moderator and/or operator trusted you enough to recommend you be promoted. It is also possible that the staff member who found grief made by your account was also the one who recommended you be promoted.

Using any mods other than Optifine is not allowed. Another means of communication with staff on the game is IRC - I would suggest you look into that.

You are correct about one thing, the staff are just regular players, but these players have been trusted with responsibility to remove griefers, flamers, spammers, advertisers, hackers, illegal modded clients, handle ban appeals, raging children, and so much more...

Just a fun fact.. No one "deserves" respect, they "earn" respect.
"That's why we must form an army and make them wish they had never been rendered."

Logic over emotion in my reasons. Good luck to those who rage over my decisions.

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 07:19:19 pm »
I do have a couple questions:

If _gavin got banned for his grief (and demoted), then why didn't Zazz? I mean, we're talking two offences that are no more than 6 blocks different in magnitude. _gavin and Zazz, two trusted players who at some point grief 1 to 7 blocks. Both get demoted, but only _gavin gets banned. From my point of view, this seems unfair.

Why is MineChat not allowed? I don't see what is so bad about MineChat just because you log on to the server when you use minechat.

Best griefer name ^

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 08:11:05 pm »
Alpha, all the is and mods have earned respect from the other players, but just like u said, most have not earned respect from me. And everyone else, I will get my rank back. Look at it like this: some staff like 2crzy have more bans than I, and the 1 that have have was a misunderstanding... So, if 2crzy has more bans than me, and he's an op, I should have no problem getting trusted.
The ZazzMaster

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2013, 08:34:33 pm »
Alpha, all the is and mods have earned respect from the other players, but just like u said, most have not earned respect from me. And everyone else, I will get my rank back. Look at it like this: some staff like 2crzy have more bans than I, and the 1 that have have was a misunderstanding... So, if 2crzy has more bans than me, and he's an op, I should have no problem getting trusted.
2crzy also is mature and doesnt have a topic about 20 reasons why he hates smp staff

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2013, 08:51:45 pm »
I will apologize, it's just when the staff were too pissed to let me speak, I really didn't feel they had much respect for me at that moment, so I didn't think it was neccesary. But now i will. I'm sorry for griefing buddahboy and I will separately apologize to him and help him with his next project
This must mean that the issue is resolved. Since this post is morphing into an argument, I'll go ahead and lock this.