May 12, 2024, 07:57:12 pm

Author Topic: Unfairly accused  (Read 9995 times)

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
Unfairly accused
« on: June 02, 2013, 03:13:18 am »
My trusted rank was taken away because I supposedly griefed 7 blocks of buddahboy's house. I did not do this. Either  my account was logged on to by someone else, or the staff is wrong. And even if i did greif seven blocks, the staff needs to understand that they cant lower a guys rank because they greifed 7 blocks. and btw, if i did, it would have been accidental.Then, they wouldn't even let me see the place I supposedly griefed because I was using minechat. They got so pissed off at me. First of all, how are us people supposed to know this. Second of all, I've never abused it, yet they acted like I just killed somebody.i say that the staff needs to loosen up,vibe cause I've never heard a server to be able to use minechat. It can't do anything bad. I demand my rank back because what the staff did was stupid.
The ZazzMaster

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Unfairly accused
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 03:21:27 am »
And even if i did greif seven blocks, the staff needs to understand that they cant lower a guys rank because they greifed 7 blocks.
That my friend is where you are wrong.

And minechat is not allowed, you were asked nicely a few times to stop using it and you refused so you were kicked.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 03:23:20 am »
I kept asking them to tell me something about the greif, but igen went right on to kick me, before doing his job to satisfie the needs of the player, which would be me
The ZazzMaster

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 03:27:08 am »
I kept asking them to tell me something about the greif, but igen went right on to kick me, before doing his job to satisfie the needs of the player, which would be me

So let me get this straight. You refused to follow the rules because you wanted to know about the accusations of you breaking other rules? Doesn't seem like the best way to try to show that you follow rules.

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 03:37:24 am »
Look, if ur staff can't prove themselves that I griefed, then y should I sit around waiting for them to complain to me about stuff. U have to remember that the mods aren't FBI agents, they're justngamers that should be there to help out.
The ZazzMaster

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 03:45:05 am »
Ur right. So nick, no offense, but the staff is a just a bit tight on this server. They need to b told to be more open to questions, comments, and apologies. That would make this server alot more fun for everyone, don't u think?
The ZazzMaster

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 03:48:59 am »
Look, if ur staff can't prove themselves that I griefed, then y should I sit around waiting for them to complain to me about stuff. U have to remember that the mods aren't FBI agents, they're justngamers that should be there to help out.
I sure they can prove it, but when you were asking them to you were using minechat which is not allowed. Next time actually get in game.

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 04:04:36 am »
I had no access to my computer at the moment. And I play ur server every day, so don't get mad because I wasn't on. Just enable minechat, every other server lets us use it. And as I said, even if I were on my pc, the staff would probably whew me off anyway because they think they're so great and they're to cool to do they're job
The ZazzMaster

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 04:07:23 am »
I had no access to my computer at the moment. And I play ur server every day, so don't get mad because I wasn't on. Just enable minechat, every other server lets us use it. And as I said, even if I were on my pc, the staff would probably whew me off anyway because they think they're so great and they're to cool to do they're job
No one was mad that you weren't on, minechat is not allowed end of story. Don't like it, then you can leave.

By the way, throwing in jabs about our staff will not get you trusted back. I know you can be frustrated with this situation but i expect more maturity than what you are showing in this thread.

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 04:12:42 am »
Look buddy, ur the one who's frustrated, and ur staff isn't mature either by going ban ban ban left and right. Think of it like this: if someone in real life is accused off killing someone, then the police bring them to court befor arresting them. Ur staff needs to do that by letting people speak for themselves.
The ZazzMaster

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2013, 04:19:20 am »
As nick just said, throwing in jabs about the staff won't get you trusted back.

Even if you did not grief as a person, your account did. Your account is your own responsibilty. We don't accept "my brother did it" excuses. The staff are NOT uptight at all compared to most servers. If you hate the staff that much then just leave.. Angrily and immaturely creating this topic to yell at staff to give you trusted back is an unnessecary move. You could just politely ask what you did wrong and ask for it back rather than raging like an angry 10 year old kid.
I don't think you know what "trusted" means. It's people that follow the rules. You my friend broke one of the many golden rules on Opticraft. Do not grief. The staff has more than a valid reason to demote you.
Just my two cents.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:23:50 am by LIEKABOWSE »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 04:23:47 am »
Look buddy, ur the one who's frustrated, and ur staff isn't mature either by going ban ban ban left and right. Think of it like this: if someone in real life is accused off killing someone, then the police bring them to court befor arresting them. Ur staff needs to do that by letting people speak for themselves.
Yes compare griefing on a game to murder, smart move.

No one is stopping you from speaking for yourself you just cant use minechat to do so. Stop trying to turn this into something it is not. Just use the forums or the minecraft client then you can speak for yourself.

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2013, 04:29:54 am »
Trust me liekabowse, this server has the most uptight staff yet. And ur telling me to leave, we'll let me tell u something. I really like opticraft as a server, and I enjoy playing it, but I guess it has to be ruined by the staff. So sad.
The ZazzMaster

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2013, 04:35:35 am »
Trust me liekabowse, this server has the most uptight staff yet. And ur telling me to leave, we'll let me tell u something. I really like opticraft as a server, and I enjoy playing it, but I guess it has to be ruined by the staff. So sad.
I made the rule that does not allow minechat, they are simply following rules like they are supposed to do.

The funny thing about this is that you are not even arguing your first point anymore because you have already realized you are wrong. Instead you have turned this into a thread where you can bitch about the staff. Grow up.

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2013, 04:37:25 am »
Fine, lets get back to that. U would really take a guys rank away because he griefed what... Like 7 blocks? And u can't even let me explain myself.
The ZazzMaster