April 27, 2024, 07:51:29 am

Author Topic: A very LATE Introduction  (Read 2541 times)

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
A very LATE Introduction
« on: March 30, 2013, 02:41:52 pm »
        Hello Opticraft, my IGN is andersad and my IRL name is Tristan. I'd like to make lots of friends on the server and be successful in my new business of enchanting tools(see General Discussion thread and look for my post for more information). I hope Opticraft has lots of good suprises in store for me!!
                                                                               Cya online :P  andersad
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: A very LATE Introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 02:47:05 pm »
hai! i was going to say, "i have not seen you too much, so you must be semi-new, so it couldnt be that late, but then i see you joined back in june. it is a little late, but HI!

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 08:18:34 pm »
Nice to see you make an introduction to let everyone know a little bit more about you
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 09:13:40 pm »
Welcome to the family! Have fun!

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 03:33:53 pm »
     Thanks guys! Btw, Sry i forgot to tell you, this was my first EVER minecraft multiplayer server, I was banned Permenantly my 2nd time and not let back on by Grimspell after appealing for my ban. Between now and then, I have been on over 30 differant servers(mostly faction's and riading, because I THOUGHT I liked factions). But after almost a year of nonstop being griefed/raided/cheated, I have finally realized that That type of server SUCKS(lol it did take me a while). I began searching for new build servers to join, but there were no good ones, I even tried google'ing: Minecraft Build Server Like Opticraft. But there were no servers that even came CLOSE to being as good as Opti. So I made a decision, I would try ONE more ban appeal to get back on Opti(if I didn't get back on I was about to give up on minecraft for good). Thankfully, 2crzy4uall unbanned me and I was FREE to go back on! At first, I just looked at the screen, not believing that my ban had actually been appealed(I truely didn't think it would be appealed). Finally, I snapped out of it and logged on! It felt so good after so long being off opti, I asked for a temp home from some people and 2-3 replied. I was overjoyed to not get the response I usually got from faction servers when I asked: Can i join a faction?(stony silence) I also must say, the server has changed a LOT sense I was last on 11 months ago, Some changes for the good, Some for the bad. The first thing I noticed was that there used to be like 60 ppl on at ALL times(atleast when i was on), now I only see about 20-30 on weekdays and about 50 on Weekends. It saddens me to see how opti is slowly losing players, one by one, But we need to recruit new people! HOW? might you ask? Tell everyone you know about Opti! Thanks for reading, Hope 2 cya'll online!!
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)