April 27, 2024, 02:34:33 am

Author Topic: Opticraft Build Competition  (Read 82872 times)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Opticraft Build Competition
« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2013, 11:18:13 am »
That makes sense. But the majority of us still like it, so there's no reason to stop

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2013, 02:59:49 pm »
(click to show/hide)
I had to WE out the ground for claw because terr already did so and it would be unfair. As for you, i had already told you that you could not use those blocks yet you did anyway. If you had used them and I didnt tell you that you couldn't, you would have gotten he same treatment terr did.

I also love how you say the comp is going to shambles because I wont let you have an unfair advantage, grow up man. I'm trying to keep a level playing field but i guess that is just not good enough for you. I guess people just are never happy with anything I try to do to bring some sort of excitement to this server.

[/quote]

um... you didn't have to give claw a hole, you could have just as easily filled in terre's empty hole and then no one would have an advantage of 640k blocks of building space... but instead you gave two people an unfair advantage, that's a real level playing field right there....

oh yea and i didn't know we couldn't use those blocks... remember day one? right after dk set everything up and i was asking u about all these blocks and if we could use them? ya know like fire... the double step... the different tree rotations... and u only ever acknowledge fire saying we could just use fire charges... which we couldn't... cuz it's a forced creative region and they don't work for us there.... and then u completely neglected to mention whether the other ones could b used...

and yea... i could give a shit about that block at this point, that's not why your competitions gone to shambles.... try the fact that half the people have dropped out, half of whats left aren't even doing anything, and half the ones that are decided to build a building for a sculpture contests. it's not going to shambles cuz i can't use 1 retarded block, it's going to shambles cause it's not fun anymore and there's no point in continuing.

had i known all this bullshit would ensue i would have never signed up in the first place.

it's a shame since i was really looking forward to a chance to build freely, but that didn't happen.

have fun with your double standards hope your contest is a smashing success.
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 03, 2013, 03:10:16 pm »
How is any of that Nicks fault? People chose to drop out by their own free will. People choose to build whenever they want.
I see no problem here.

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 03, 2013, 03:12:30 pm »
How is any of that Nicks fault? People chose to drop out by their own free will. People choose to build whenever they want.
I see no problem here.

where did i say it's nicks fault that the competition is a failure? i never blamed him for it, i simply stated the fact.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 03, 2013, 03:21:47 pm »
I see no problem here.

where did i say it's nicks fault that the competition is a failure? i never blamed him for it, i simply stated the fact.
I knew this would be your next response. Why are you bringing this all up anyway? Your other reply makes it seem like it's someones fault. Like I said, everyone has their own pace when building, and just people chose to drop out doesn't make this competition 'shambles'.

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2013, 03:32:06 pm »
I see no problem here.

I knew this would be your next response. Why are you bringing this all up anyway? Your other reply makes it seem like it's someones fault. Like I said, everyone has their own pace when building, and just people chose to drop out doesn't make this competition 'shambles'.

well i did want to just quit, that's y i did just quit... but apparently for whatever reason it couldn't just end at that. people had to come after me since apparently i'm a terrible person for using a log with all bark to make a tree.... so how dare i defend myself right?

anyway lets try this again. I quit.... no longer in the competition.... get off my back... cya bye.

(hope it works this time)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 03, 2013, 04:02:50 pm »
I pointed those out before you quit. But now i regret pointing it out at all.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 03, 2013, 04:03:39 pm »
Don't say people were having a go at you. It was only you and Nick replying after you said you quit.

Ta

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 03, 2013, 05:52:09 pm »
Nick" once its done, can we get a world dl?

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 03, 2013, 09:41:51 pm »
I told you that you couldn't use any unobtainable blocks after the whole fire thing. However, i didn't tell terr that he couldnt hollow out the ground, i would have hollowed out the ground for anyone who asked me.

I know you said you are not mad but the tone in your posts makes you come across like and arrogant guy who is mad that he couldn't have an unfair advantage. Bitch all you want, deep down you know what i did was the right thing to do. Not only did you use a block that not every one can obtain, but in order to use that block you had to WE them in. I know you are an amazing builder, but I'm not going to give you special treatment in this competition because of it, so please stop acting like a child who gets upset when he doesn't get what he wants.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2013, 10:21:01 pm »
So can we get a world DL?

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2013, 11:50:20 pm »
So can we get a world DL?
Thats up to opti, not me.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 04, 2013, 01:56:08 am »
I'm dropping out, sorry I just would rather build on smp.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 04, 2013, 12:21:08 pm »
Since more and more people are dropping out, might as well open up more spots.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 04, 2013, 03:56:09 pm »
Ya whoever wants to enter now just let me know.