April 26, 2024, 03:21:30 am

Author Topic: Most embarrassing moment  (Read 2918 times)

Selkon_Hunter

• View Profile
Most embarrassing moment
« on: November 13, 2012, 06:03:32 pm »
Please relate (in as much detail as you feel comfortable giving) your most embarrassing moment. I'll start.

The events you are about to bear witness to occured a little under a decade ago. It all started with the wires. The wires are curious little things, they run all around the stage powering lights and microphones and speakers and things. The particular wires that I am interested in, however, are the ones that were meticulously placed on the stairs in front of the stage. Though I had been forewarned about said wires and had been, up to this point, successful in identifying and avoiding them, my feet chose at this time to become mysteriously attracted to the wires in order that they might remove the burden of one of my loosely attached shoes. Successful in their mission, my feet then had an argument because one was shod and the other was unshod. It was during the climax of this argument that a most peculiar event occured. It is the only time that I have heard five hundred people gasp at the exact same moment. It was a truly fascinating sound. After settling their differences my feet submitted themselves again to my will. I picked myself up from off the floor, retrieved my shoe, and proceeded quietly to my seat.

Condensed version:
(click to show/hide)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Most embarrassing moment
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 06:05:24 pm »
Kicking another operator on accident, instead of a spammer

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 06:19:22 pm »

No offense, but if that's your most embarrasing moment, you need to get out more xD

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 06:30:21 pm »
My most embarrassing thing has never been spoken of and never will.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 09:06:45 pm »
This isnt very embarrassing but..
When I was 8 or 9, I recieved a love letter from a guy I thought was annoying ,and I corrected all the gramatical and spelling errors and gave it back .
The boy still has the love letter to this day and annoys me about it.
kind of here, kind of not

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 10:47:26 pm »
Oh boy do I have a lot... But my most embarrassing moment happened when I was in like 8th grade. I used to be a ballerina. Anyways, we had this huge competitive recital which a few hundred people attended. We had two props, a wall and a tree. However, during the recital I was too busy looking for my parents in the crowd and not paying attention to where I was going. I managed to face plant into the wall knocking it over and since the tree was right behind the wall, that fell over too. Some of the other ballerinas were right under the tree when it fell. The tree broke one of the girls wrists and fell on this other girls head, which have her a concussion. By the way, some parent freaked out and called 911 so the fire department and ambulances came. Talk about embarrassing.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 11:03:11 pm »
most embarrassing moment: when I was 10, I used to take karate and when I got home from karate I would change my cloths out in the open because I don't care if my family see's my penis, but one day my brother had a friend over and I got naked in front of my brothers friend.

Another embarrassing moment was when this gay guy asked me if he could see my penis, the whole class heard.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:07:23 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

jh2018

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 11:08:36 pm »
I have a lot.

1. When I was in 1st grade I let a girl use the bathroom when I had to go, and she spent 5 minutes in there and I knocked on the door saying hurry up and she said im wiping the toilet seat and I had to pee really really bad and so one droplet came out and then another, and then another, and then another. So I ended up peeing my pants. that's when she came out. I had to change pants at the nurse's office.

2. When I was in 3rd Grade, We had roller skates in PE. I had sweat pants on, and when I fell, I got up once. Then, I fell again. I bent and I heard RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP. so I looked behind me and it turns out I ripped my pants. I went to the coach and she wanted to see so I let her see so I went to the nurse's office and  got a pair of jeans. From this day forward I now wear jeans when I roller skate. :-[

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 11:17:12 pm »

Would that be kicking Raul because of a guy named legend?
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 01:04:58 am »
Lemme post an embarrassing moment of my little brother.  During the Spelling Bee when he was in 6th or 7th grade, he misspelled "soccer" and said "coccer" because he got nervous. LOL don't call me a bad person :P

Now for me:  In 3rd grade I was playing tag with my friend at the playground at school who has the same name as mine.  I was running and he tagged me a little too hard and I ended up falling and hitting my head on the ground.  I was crying and my friend and I were walking to the nurse's office and I tried to spit the dirt out of my mouth outside but it was hanging on my mouth and wouldn't drop so I sreamed "I can't spittttt!!!" and cried even harder.

kagarium

• I'm alive, but inactive.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 01:29:30 am »
my most embarrasing moment: if i sadi it, then i would NEVER EVER EVER EVER here the end of it, so I will not say it.

BUT, i can tell my most embarrasing MINECRAFT moment!

Here we go:

So, I was an op on this server, ok? I was in a prank war with another op, and it went a little to far. He has a house in the sky, so i went and started placing TNT all over it. What i forgot,oh jeez, i forgot that primed tnt FALLS. So there goes the tnt, down, down, down, down, down, down....   BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. turns out his house was right above SPAWN
my thoughts? one word: shit the server OWNER'S thoughts: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand....... kag is BANNED

how is THAT for sad/embarrasing?

IGN: kag1999_ (now kagarium, thanks butter)

Quote from: Nick3306
I saved 100% on car insurance by switching to no car insurance