March 29, 2024, 08:59:05 am

Author Topic: Operator Application--Agro294  (Read 747 times)

agro294

• View Profile
Operator Application--Agro294
« on: January 18, 2011, 10:40:51 pm »
Name:agro294 (irl-mark)

Timezone:EST, Eastern Standard Time

Forum Join date:January 10th, 2011

Current rank:Builder

Reason for application:In my opinion i dont think that the current operators get on enough to help out ( no offense if u have prior commitments and such.) and when they are on they are usually overwhelmed by the constant spam in chat and by helping people.

Why you should become an operator:I wish to become an operator because i already perform some of the duties of an operator such as viewing guest's creations and searching for griefers and so on.  I think i would make a great addition to the Operator team because i am on everyday (unless im having internet problems) and im willing to take the time to help others which i currently do already.  I am a very responsible person and will not just ban someone because of something stupid they have said or done to me personally, and would always follow protocall.  I want to be as helpfull as possible to everyone and i think that can only be possible as an operator.

Extra information:During the weekdays i usually can't get on until about 3'o clock pm EST due to me attending school.  Also i'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you make what you think is the right decision.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 11:43:11 pm by agro294 »

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application--Agro294
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 11:04:44 pm »
Omg... read the op app, its closed.

morten2ela

• View Profile
Re: Operator Application--Agro294