April 25, 2024, 10:25:19 pm

Author Topic: Adding some items to market  (Read 11344 times)

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Adding some items to market
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 04:37:59 pm »
i mean like a bedrock room where u would have to be tped in by a mod+
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

Selkon_Hunter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 05:14:49 pm »
i mean like a bedrock room where u would have to be tped in by a mod+

Our mods are already busy enough. If they add the nether star to the market, (which appears to be fairly likely), then having the wither room would be far more trouble than it would be worth. You'd end up with people setting homes in the room as a grief trap and others trying to grab dropped items from player deaths. It would be like a server-made grief palace.

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 08:36:43 pm »
True, u have great points I just feel like its taking the fun out of it
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2012, 03:05:13 am »
High, if withers were allowed on the server then sure, but they cause grief, and kill players. Because of this there are to be no withers, and the only reason the star is hopefully being added to market is because it is unobtainable without the wither.

Best griefer name ^

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2012, 04:10:40 am »
Nether Stars are most definitely going to be added to the market. The problem is that the admins and Optical do not want anyone to be able to  buy more than four nether stars. The reason is that if people could buy infinite nether stars, that means that there would be a spam of beacon blocks all over the map, which would look horrible. I guess we will just have to wait until Optical finds a solution to this potential problem. Beacons do look really cool, but not everywhere.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2012, 04:37:22 am »
Nether Stars are most definitely going to be added to the market. The problem is that the admins and Optical do not want anyone to be able to  buy more than four nether stars. The reason is that if people could buy infinite nether stars, that means that there would be a spam of beacon blocks all over the map, which would look horrible. I guess we will just have to wait until Optical finds a solution to this potential problem. Beacons do look really cool, but not everywhere.
4 was just place holder, we have not decided on an amount or if there will even be a limit.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2012, 05:05:05 am »
Nether Stars are most definitely going to be added to the market. The problem is that the admins and Optical do not want anyone to be able to  buy more than four nether stars. The reason is that if people could buy infinite nether stars, that means that there would be a spam of beacon blocks all over the map, which would look horrible. I guess we will just have to wait until Optical finds a solution to this potential problem. Beacons do look really cool, but not everywhere.

Nether Stars are most definitely going to be added to the market. The problem is that the admins and Optical do not want anyone to be able to  buy more than four nether stars. The reason is that if people could buy infinite nether stars, that means that there would be a spam of beacon blocks all over the map, which would look horrible. I guess we will just have to wait until Optical finds a solution to this potential problem. Beacons do look really cool, but not everywhere.
4 was just place holder, we have not decided on an amount or if there will even be a limit.

If spamming beacon blocks will be an issue for the server due to no set amount of purchasing nether stars.
I think adding a player guideline regarding 'beacon blocks' will do good for the issue, or not?

NathanialJones

• SMP Builder and cool guy extrodinare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2012, 05:15:55 am »
Well then agian you need at least the first part of the pyramid to start the beacon
This would mean a lot of $ to greif which, probraly wouldn't be worth it
Plus to actually make the land ugly it would require a lot of them
About posts, how do you even post a post?

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
Re: Adding some items to market (Lets discuss details)
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2012, 10:01:26 pm »
Just make iron pyramid beacons not work if it's possible. That way only gold and diamond ones would work.

Then beacons will be REALLY expensive, and thus the quantity demanded/created will be less as the price level has increased! Economics like a sir.

EDIT: Don't wanna make another post.

So here are the details I would suggest(2 possibly plans):
1) Make the thing cost 55K. Cannot be sold to market.

2) Or make the thing cost 10K, but only allow gold and diamond pyramids to work meaning the cheaper iron pyramid won't work. Cannot be sold to market.

Lets discuss what changes or what other things need to be there to make beacons work because I really wanna see them in the market!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 03:52:34 pm by Chief149 »

Best griefer name ^

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2012, 12:33:56 am »
Then again a beacon has a lot of gold iron diamond blocks so it probably won't be spammed

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 01:00:46 am »
Still waiting for the 1.4 stuff to be added :P

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 02:43:55 am »
I think the star should cost 30k, doesnt matter what type. Not many people are spending their cash THAT unwisely.
Btw milehighrollers sig is huge lol

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 02:44:55 am »
I think the star should cost 30k, doesnt matter what type. Not many people are spending their cash THAT unwisely.
Btw milehighrollers sig is huge lol

Maybe a little cheaper, and yeah, it's huge lol
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 03:35:30 am »
I think it should be sold at 50k Cause people can and will buy alot more if at 30k or cheaper.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 03:37:23 am »
Well, its up to the admins to decide.