April 26, 2024, 12:29:13 am

Author Topic: Builder Application- Titans55  (Read 1083 times)

titans55

• LSU Fan
    • View Profile
Builder Application- Titans55
« on: September 16, 2012, 09:01:41 pm »
Ingame name: titans55
Briefly describe all your creations: A flag wall with around 55 flags with some new ones since I applied, a hotel with 5 floors with a garden and pool. A plane. A giant spleef arena. And a pretty much exact to scale football field with a team's name in the end zone. And I added some old builds but remade them into bigger and better. The old builds are a McDonald's with larger space and a larger apple store
What worlds are the creations on: The hotel, spleef arena, and football field are in Recruit54 and the plane and flag wall are in recruit55 and the McDonald's and Apple store are in the current recruit.
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imgur.com/lub0y,65my9,5lpmi,TaLlS,hSUxY,ZPs5C,glsCM,ESxK4,Fr2mn,Q3pDD,FXtzw,stxE9,kG795,jhBB5,hcWiA,n3nwU,6ToKn
Names of players who helped contribute: Ezypzy
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): None
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application- Titans55
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 09:06:16 pm »
Rejected.

The current builds in your application are not the kind of quality you need to become a builder. Look at accepted applications for reference; however, there are a few applications that shouldn't have been accepted that you should not refer to.

Circular builds, builds with abnormal shapes, abstract, and large detailed buildings are all good things that will get you accepted.
Examples below:
(click to show/hide)
The spoiler is an example of how I went through the accepted applications looking at good builds other people have made. You could then use those examples to make something just as good; but don't copy!

Good luck.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:24:31 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey