May 09, 2024, 04:52:10 pm

Author Topic: [BigBadHenz] exploding_splif Appeal  (Read 1402 times)

exploding_splif

• View Profile
[BigBadHenz] exploding_splif Appeal
« on: September 01, 2012, 04:53:54 pm »
i dont know why i was banned please explain:D!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:10:39 pm by Xeadin »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: My ban appeal!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 05:01:54 pm »
You do know that there is this thread for your convenience, right? Why don't you try looking at that and modify your appeal accordingly?

[edit] After looking at your history myself, it seems as though you've caused a lot more damage to our community than I had thought.

BigBadHenz first banned you for 1000 blocks of grief, and then he edited his ban since he found even more grief. You're gonna have to give us a good explanation if you're gonna get out of this one.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:05:52 pm by Xeadin »

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
Re: [BigBadHenz] exploding_splif Appeal
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 05:49:52 pm »
I've looked at your previous ban records, which shows that your attitude and behaviour towards this server is unacceptable/not careful.
If you look at it, 1598 blocks is an excessive amount in which we show 0 tolerance for.
I'm sorry, but your ban is going to have to stay this way.

exploding_splif

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 09:17:15 pm »
i didnt grief? all i did today was cut some sugar cane sugar cane is not a block and when i get griefed my farms e.g my weat farm my sugar cane farm my animals you do nothing so i dont really think i should be banned for taking sugar. and awesomealicia said to me when some took my weat there was nothing she could do about it i think its unacceptable that you can ban me. ;D

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 02:22:21 am »
i didnt grief?

Clearly you did-- otherwise you would not have been banned if you hadn't.

when i get griefed my farms e.g my weat farm my sugar cane farm my animals you do nothing so i dont really think i should be banned for taking sugar. and awesomealicia said to me when some took my weat there was nothing she could do about it i think its unacceptable that you can ban me

So because of this, you think it's okay to take SOMEONE ELSE'S farm blocks? No, that does not fly around here.

sugar cane is not a block

Seriously?? That's the best you can come up with? C'mon, be more creative than that. It obviously showed up in the Block History. We are not that stupid.

On top of that, the ban is final. Take your excuses and move on to the next server. We don't want you hovering around other people's farms any longer.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 02:26:09 am by Xeadin »