April 24, 2024, 07:55:24 pm

Author Topic: Builder Application- Ry_an_C  (Read 1054 times)

ry_an_c

Builder Application- Ry_an_C
« on: August 23, 2012, 12:32:38 am »
Ingame name:Ry_an_C
Briefly describe all your creations:A "modge podge" of several things, all with black, gold, and silver color; Another black, gold, and silver build with a garden with fountains, a floor for relaxing, a floor for dining, and a floor for dancing; a peanut shaped build with a nice shape; a cup of coffee with creamer being poured in, with a plate with bacon and eggs and a fork.
What worlds are the creations on: Black, gold, and silver builds are located on recruit47. The peanut shaped build is on recruit53. The breakfast set is on the current recruit (recruit44)
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imgur.com/bCCfv,mRBeA,HuN2z,kZKv4,GVB0d,ghnhK,QqoNX,KWE3I,XTkZd,yrX0H,oXQZz,OICOi,FZ706,zoOOY,CGgjY,kgCvB,QMKlU,PnJVe,D21KE,tquGT,FGwTk
Names of players who helped contribute: Jh2018, cinderheart218.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Tiggy moved the bacon on the plate for me, and changed the plate to grey. Gameguy and soulknight moved stuff for me on the black, gold, and silver builds.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Of course!

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application- Ry_an_C
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 12:35:50 am »
Rejected.

---><--- Click the monkey

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application- Ry_an_C
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 12:37:46 am »
I really like your builds, you use outstanding detail on both the exterior and interior. Your builds are unique and creative, they are also fairly large. However you haven't showed me enough shape yet. I suggest working on one more major building and re-applying. Mkae sure to use lots of shape and your normal great detail. Rejected for now.

edit- mr beat me