April 28, 2024, 05:26:25 am

Author Topic: I'm Leaving Minecraft  (Read 16216 times)

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
I'm Leaving Minecraft
« on: August 22, 2012, 02:57:12 am »
Guy.. I'm leaving Minecraft. I have to do school and I am just getting bored of Minecraft. I love all of you guys. You guys are awesome! But, I just don't want to be on Minecraft. I didn't say this on the server because I didn't want anyone to hold me back. I will miss my bestfriends the most (Tylbran122,zeldalove1998x, xNuzzy, Mgfrake, Alpha_Lance, Kodak28, evandr2 wolfgirl, Turtleman, Wratkie, gavin, gameguy, mattoonzy, Kittycats765, zombieravemaster, DJAlphaWolf, Tiggy, Mootcheek, Chspy ect.) 

TYLBRAN122: Tyl, you were on of my first friends. You were my first bestfriend. I will miss you so so SO much!

ZELDALOVE1998x: Zelda, you are the best minecraft sister I could ever have! You're also one if my most bestest friends! I will miss you very much.

XNUZZY: Nuzz, even though we haven't talked lately you're one of my bestest friends. I'll miss you!

MGFRAKE: Mg, you always make me laugh. You're also sweet, caring, and kind. I'm so sorry I'm leaving.

CHSPY: Chsp, you were one of the first friends I met also. I will really miss you!

ALPHA_LANCE and KODAK28: You two are the best Minecraft parents. Kodak, I will reallu miss you. You and Lance are my favorite ops. Lance, I really loved how you would always check up on me. I actually felt like someone cared about me enough to check up on me. I will miss you to the extreme.

EVANDR2: Evan, I will miss how you played around with me. I will miss you alot.

GAMEGUY, GAVIN, and TURTLEMAN: You three are soooo funny. I will really miss it. I will miss you guys.

WRATKIE: Wrat, you are the best minecraft brother EVER! I will miss you so much.

TIGGY: Tigg, you are very funny. I will miss you calling me Poof. I will miss you.

TO THE REST: I will miss you guys so much. I would have written about you but I'm running out of time. I will miss you guys

I'M SO SORRY GUYS! I LOVE ALL OF YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOO MUCH! PLEASE NEVER FORGET ME! I WILL BE ON IRC RARELY AND I WILL BE ON THE FORUMS IF YOU WANT TO TALK! GOODBYE GUYS!

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(<3

With So Much Love,
                Owlgirl66

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Leaving Minecraft
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 03:00:24 am »
brb crying
kind of here, kind of not

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 03:09:31 am »
brb crying

i'm seriously about to cry D:

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 03:11:30 am »
brb crying

Same. I cant handle how much i love you and im gonna miss you. D:

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 03:13:42 am »
brb crying

Same. I cant handle how much i love you and im gonna miss you. D:

Zelda you're one of the bestest friends I ever had. I love ya soooooo much ad I'll miss you and I will NEVER EVER forget any of you. That is a promise.

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 06:12:37 am »
hate to see you go owl :/
*gameguy throws a memorial rock at owl*
i hope to see you again sometime

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 06:52:55 am »
hate to see you go owl :/
*gameguy throws a memorial rock at owl*
i hope to see you again sometime
Omg if I ever leave can I have a memorial rock thrown at me?! :D

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 08:14:19 am »
Goodbye Owlgirl I'll remember you every time I see your favorite corner. ;) Hope you come back to visit us someday.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 10:30:25 am »
Bye owl D:

Have fun outside of minecraft, it won't be the same without you

Kurseddragon

• I can't stop thinking.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2012, 11:47:18 am »
Visit the forums like I do. :D

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2012, 01:08:54 pm »
Sucks to see u go poof, you will be missed. Good luck out in the real world, come back and visit any time  ;D
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

Aishteru

• ^-^ hiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 05:47:06 pm »
Awwwhh! :( That's really sad. I hope you will come back sometimes because you will be missed much! Of course good luck outside of minecraft. :'(

mgfrake

• Love is the best thing you can have - Make it last
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 10:36:18 pm »
Ehh*SHITS PANTS* I'm gonna miss you a lot :'(. Will you ever be back? are you leaving for school (hell) and stuff?
Well i really wish you would stay, I love you and you know that and also other ppl some i might not even know but wtf. . . ..... . did i tell you loved you? cuz i do i would take 1000 days off my life just to have one fully with you. your such an awesome person really fun, caring, nice and everything that could possibly be good your just gonna stand there and watch me cry (not really) but idc cuz i love you. did i tell you that? i dunno but \. I've loved you ever since we first met with sharpcommand and when i tried to rape you.. i mean cake.. and hearts. all i can say is i love. wait wtf i said that. well we had a great loves story and i hope and can see you sometime on again if you ever choose to and i will tell you i love you through here just cuz i can. idc if u dont look at them but i will do it so i will never forget u you sexy badass muthafucka owlieeeeeeeeieieieie i love you again and again and again and again and forever i will never forget you and you will always be on my mind. well i guess thats all i can say, goodbye and enjoy life as it is no matter what happens, i will miss you very much. same im cryan bitchen everything gonna miss you so much every day. love you love you.goodbye. :'( <3 <33333<333<333 :'(

12 and single and ready to mingle! changed didn't it ;)
don't click this link... Unless you wanna see a sexy model. You only have one family. Don't make a bad choice.

jh2018

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 01:00:07 am »

OWLGIRL66
Y U NO STAY AT OPTICRAFT

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2012, 01:32:48 am »
Goodbye OwlGirl66, good luck with whatever you may do.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.