May 12, 2024, 08:31:47 am

Author Topic: I'm Leaving Minecraft  (Read 16247 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Leaving Minecraft
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2012, 05:02:53 am »
Holy mother of Necro.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

AKA_Alston

• Leh Poptart Lover (SMP Trusted :D)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2012, 03:48:44 am »
When ever I  go into the forums and see posts like this, it makes me think....... this should be in the server major news.  :(

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2012, 04:35:55 am »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2012, 03:22:30 pm »
Ehh*SHITS PANTS* I'm gonna miss you a lot :'(. Will you ever be back? are you leaving for school (hell) and stuff?
Well i really wish you would stay, I love you and you know that and also other ppl some i might not even know but wtf. . . ..... . did i tell you loved you? cuz i do i would take 1000 days off my life just to have one fully with you. your such an awesome person really fun, caring, nice and everything that could possibly be good your just gonna stand there and watch me cry (not really) but idc cuz i love you. did i tell you that? i dunno but \. I've loved you ever since we first met with sharpcommand and when i tried to rape you.. i mean cake.. and hearts. all i can say is i love. wait wtf i said that. well we had a great loves story and i hope and can see you sometime on again if you ever choose to and i will tell you i love you through here just cuz i can. idc if u dont look at them but i will do it so i will never forget u you sexy badass muthafucka owlieeeeeeeeieieieie i love you again and again and again and again and forever i will never forget you and you will always be on my mind. well i guess thats all i can say, goodbye and enjoy life as it is no matter what happens, i will miss you very much. same im cryan bitchen everything gonna miss you so much every day. love you love you.goodbye. :'( <3 <33333<333<333 :'(
That was deep.
Anyway, I never saw you('cause I don't play classic) but you seem pretty cool! To make Frake go less insane, you should probably go back on from time to time.
One says they are leaving Opticraft, and they can log off, but they never truly leave.

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2013, 06:34:53 pm »
Didn't I just see u on the other day?
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

Drunz

• lolwut
  • Who can I yell at today?
    • View Profile