April 24, 2024, 12:13:57 am

Author Topic: [BUILDER] twangle  (Read 529 times)

twangle

• View Profile
[BUILDER] twangle
« on: January 10, 2011, 11:43:27 pm »
Ingame name: twangle

Briefly describe all your creations: Rainbow Temple (Guest21), Rainbow Caves (Guest21), Rainbow Caves (Guest21), Lava Castle (Guest23), Duck Hunter Sprite (Recruits), Domokun Sprite (Guest21), Automobile (Guest21).

Links to screenshots of the creation:
Rainbow Temple

Back

When you're on top of the rainbow temple, there's a drop that goes all the way down to the start of Rainbow Trails

Rainbow Trails starts and goes for miles

Rainbow Trails comes to an end which is the huge Rainbow Caves.

Lava Castle

Side

Inside

Elevator to access different levels of the castle

Wanted to protect the castle from griefers, so i put a MASSIVE enclosure around it (also added darkness).

Duck Hunter Sprite

Domokun Sprite (found it as a heavily griefed project, so i fixed it up and added a nice black outline.)

King Creeper

Automobile & Road

Names of players who helped contribute: I made the majority of all of the projects, but Ahlgero, Minerdude22, and few other random players helped.

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit (Became recruit 3 days ago exactly)

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): The opticraft server is my favorite server to build on in Minecraft. The staff here are really great. I want to become a builder because I believe that I have very good architecture skills, and I also have alot of motivation for building because I never leave a project unfinished :)

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

morten2ela

• View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] twangle
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 12:41:53 am »
Accept