April 19, 2024, 10:07:16 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] Application - Thanatoszx  (Read 1182 times)

thanatoszx

• View Profile
[BUILDER] Application - Thanatoszx
« on: July 12, 2012, 07:33:15 am »
Ingame name: Thanatoszx
Briefly describe all your creations:
First is the building which is built when I was a member, a house maybe...still unexperienced that day.
Second is an observatory sphere, i built when I got recruit, it's a sphere(of course) and inside it I made a round glass column covering stairs and a water elevator leads to higher places. On top of the sphere is another column covering a water elevator to the top of the lighthouse (which is above the sphere) for a nice scenery (maybe...) and full-sight of Recruit world because it reached the highest height of this world (96).
The third is St.Peter Square and Baslica in Roma. Maybe it's not as same as the real one because there's no neccessary textures but it seems, seems like it. Maybe.
The fourth is the Parthenon, just a large pillar house it is but it got me 9 hours of making...I decorated the roof and the door with some mushrooms (i intended to do it with candles, but there's no candle *sigh*) to highlights it.
The fifth and the sixth are sprites, first one is sonic and the other is Arceus (Pokemon)
That's all for now, I'll create more for sure.
What worlds are the creations on: Recruit, some in Member.
Links to screenshots of the creation: All is in there: http://imageshack.us/g/269/screenshot2012071206215.png/
Names of players who helped contribute: No one, just me XD
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): This was the second time I applied. Hope I get it this time.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes
Thank you for reading!

Victor1261

Re: [BUILDER] Application - Thanatoszx
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 01:21:14 pm »
I only really see two things that are new, the sonic and the Arceus pixel arts. Ops don't give recruit very often, much less likely builder, for pixel arts. I would also like to see the inside of the temple. In my opinion, this probably isn't worth builder yet, but I still like the Roman courtyard thingy.

MegaAero45

• I am Dave! Yognaut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 01:49:07 pm »
maybe another build or two the same quality as your st.peter square will be good for builder. Also, if this is your second time applying, you should put the title as like '[Builder]Thanatoszx #2' or something.

Good luck, it might be a close call.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 01:52:32 pm »
My advice is work on one masterpiece. In my builder app i had three builds. Two of them were good, but one was great! Make a large detailed build and you will probably get it.

Victor1261

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 02:55:19 pm »
maybe another build or two the same quality as your st.peter square will be good for builder. Also, if this is your second time applying, you should put the title as like '[Builder]Thanatoszx #2' or something.

Good luck, it might be a close call.

Why would you need to do that? No one really cares if this is your second or first time applying. People only care about the quality of the work shown in the application.

MegaAero45

• I am Dave! Yognaut
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 03:10:18 pm »
I was just saying, Victor. Ignore it if you want.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 03:16:28 pm by MegaAero45 »

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 03:26:34 pm »
I must say, I love the St.Peter Square. It's definitely builder quality! But the other are fairly average.
Spend a little more time building a few more builds like the St.Peter Square, remember detail.
Good luck ;)

« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 03:28:06 pm by xDeeKay »