April 26, 2024, 06:58:49 am

Author Topic: [CONSOLE] kennercash Appeal  (Read 3296 times)

CPowell5

• View Profile
[CONSOLE] kennercash Appeal
« on: July 12, 2012, 03:04:08 am »
Hi, Uncle_Blazer. I triggered a grief trap. I was coming up from a mine and i saw a yellow block so i hit it. Didnt see the building. but then I saw it and was confused why there was a bunch of yellow blocks. So curiously I hit a few more. Then left. and then got kicked. I just joined this server 2 days ago, then today with my own account. Worked all day mining and chopping to get for my new house ive been making with my good friend TheWholeLoaf. I didnt grief on purpose, and i am very sorry for what I did. It was my fault. I accept the consequence and I promise to not do it agian. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 04:44:31 am by Xeadin »

cschurz

• View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 03:08:06 am »
congratulations.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,5842.0.html

If you were banned by CONSOLE with the reason "Automatic grief detection"

You were banned for triggering one of many Automatic Grief Traps

Antigrief is a system designed to efficiently and automatically ban griefers. Multiple buildings have been placed in undisclosed locations around the world. If you break several blocks within those buildings, the antigrief is triggered and issues an automatic 7-day ban.

This system is highly successful and under most circumstances, a ban appeal should not be posted for such bans.

you griefed and you didn't read the ban appeal guide.

wait it out.

CPowell5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 03:11:00 am »
Did read the guide. Saw that, but then thought, thats not totally fair since i was coming up underneath when i hit it. For all you know its just one random block out in the middle of no where. Never know if its someones house.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 03:13:46 am »
It takes more than just one block to trigger a grieftrap, just so you know

CPowell5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 03:15:03 am »
Also says UNDER MOST CIRCUMSTANCES. not ALL circumstances. This is one of those circumstances that is NOT typical in my opinion. also said then i came up and hit another. I think i hit 3 then left.

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 03:18:30 am »
Also says UNDER MOST CIRCUMSTANCES. not ALL circumstances. This is one of those circumstances that is NOT typical in my opinion. also said then i came up and hit another. I think i hit 3 then left.

why is this not a typical case? you came onto the server and broke multiple blocks on a house that did not belong to you. that is most circumstances.

you've made an apology topic, not a ban appeal. do not expect to be unbanned.

CPowell5

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 03:27:39 am »
ban appeals are an apology arent they? youre not suppossed to say to the "judge" that this is BS. When you have a confusion at a restraunt because you drop your money when giving it to your server you apologize, dont you? if not, you dont have a soul. This was me coming up from a mine, hit the block to get out, see a couple more while coming up, turn to the right, leave, and then im gone. If anything this is like me hitting these blocks as to me dropping some money. I didnt mean to. I apologize. And then everything is alright right away. It wasnt going through my mind as, hey this is some dude house, im going to try and ruin his day. No. Just coming up hitting some blocks then leaving

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 03:40:48 am »
ban appeals are an apology arent they? youre not suppossed to say to the "judge" that this is BS. When you have a confusion at a restraunt because you drop your money when giving it to your server you apologize, dont you? if not, you dont have a soul. This was me coming up from a mine, hit the block to get out, see a couple more while coming up, turn to the right, leave, and then im gone. If anything this is like me hitting these blocks as to me dropping some money. I didnt mean to. I apologize. And then everything is alright right away. It wasnt going through my mind as, hey this is some dude house, im going to try and ruin his day. No. Just coming up hitting some blocks then leaving

"ban appeals are an apology arent they?"

no, ban appeals are for when a member truly feels his or her ban was made in error. your ban was not made in error, and as the ban guide states, an appeal is unnecessary and unlikely to warrant an unban.

not quite sure what the rest of your post is on about.

CPowell5

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 03:48:10 am »
ou guys dont even have decent server. Only played on it cause my friend. screw it though. bruce willis is cool. you arent.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2012, 03:50:58 am »
Follow the rules. That is what is expected. There also is a format for a ban appeal as cschurz already stated. If you aren't going to be a pleasant player and follow the rules, you are not welcome. Sorry.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 03:52:38 am by TheWholeLoaf »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

CPowell5

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 03:53:01 am »
john youre just trying to get brownie points.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 04:13:10 am »
Disrespect to staff will not be tolerated. If you so choose to continue playing this game of Cat and Mouse, you're not gonna get anywhere.

Quit playing the victim-- you're not one.

On an additional note, more than plenty of people claim that they're 'sorry' for griefing and then they end up griefing or breaking rules again, and that is not acceptable. You're not the only one to react to us in this manner. We've been given more than plenty of BS in the past by lots of other players and we will not have it anymore.

It may just be a game, but you don't ruin the experience for others by shedding negativity at everyone for no reason. That is destructive behavior and that will not tolerated.

As if one edit would be enough... if you were friends with TheWholeLoaf, you would've known that he was, himself, a server mod. I think we would've expected you to be understanding through the whole thing if you had known that-- you did not keep a cool head after the first reply

(click to show/hide)

The ban will stay. See you on the server in a week.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 07:04:45 am by Xeadin »

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [CONSOLE] kennercash Appeal
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 07:51:43 am »
Due to his disrespectful tone, I have increased his ban to 3 weeks from this date.