March 28, 2024, 11:06:20 am

Author Topic: Cyan's Diamond Fortress  (Read 7478 times)

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Cyan's Diamond Fortress
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 04:21:24 am »
When guests try to get promoted with builds that aren't good enough, I may tell them to visit a recruit world to shock them into realizing how good recruits need to be, and to do that I often tell them to visit recruit50 so they get a good look at your diamond fortress. :D

ZeroZeroOneNine

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 02:17:18 pm »
We all know you hate my guts and think im a bad op and should be demoted. But I like your build! very nice! You'll be crafter soon. Despite your constant insults when you apply for crafter i will support you based on skill. I like your building style. : P Keep up the awesome.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 03:22:58 pm by ZeroZeroOneNine »

Cyan of the Griffins

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012, 09:01:34 am »
I don't know if I will apply for crafter. I would like to be an Op, as I am on nearly all the time and there are usually only 0 ops on for a 4 hour period while I am on. Idk. I suppose I would like to build... but I would also like to Op.

And sorry if I insult you, Zero.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2012, 11:49:54 am »
I don't know if I will apply for crafter. I would like to be an Op, as I am on nearly all the time and there are usually only 0 ops on for a 4 hour period while I am on. Idk. I suppose I would like to build... but I would also like to Op.

And sorry if I insult you, Zero.
will "you" apply for crafter or will that purple dude beat you to the punch? good luck on crafter
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP