April 23, 2024, 09:14:43 pm

Author Topic: Builder Application fart_and_fly  (Read 1092 times)

fart_and_fly

• View Profile
Builder Application fart_and_fly
« on: July 07, 2012, 07:49:10 pm »
Ingame Name:fart_and_fly
what worlds are the creations on:Guest845 and Recruit 30
All my creations on world guest845 got erased but i build a long mansion,a Dark knight castle, a Church,a house coutyard and A tree house wich got erased befor i could take a snapshot of them,in recruit30 i build ann oddly shaped Mansion
player who helped contribute:so many people helped me that i cannot say all their names
Whats your current rank in Opticraft?: Recruit
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic+3.0)?:
Extra(Anything else you want to mention)i would like to thank everyone for helping me achieve this rank

Also i realize that this might get declined but ill keep trying harder and try to get to the builder rank that i want to be.
Thank you for your time to read my application. also the reason i cannot post any pictures is because the prt scr button is broken sorry.  :)
Also ill keep helping guest with the lava and water they need.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:54:38 pm by fart_and_fly »

bradisepic123

• I like trains
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application fart_and_fly
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 08:00:52 pm »
I did see your mansion with the different shapes for like each room but not enough detail in that for builder and you just got recruit so i don't know y u r going for builder now u should get your reputation up and help guests and member that need lava and water or help either way good luck but you do have potential as i saw in your mansion

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 08:01:53 pm »
You need screenshots of the builds. Look at this topic if you are unsure how to do that.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 08:18:58 pm »
Unfortunately, rejected. You must have screenshots of your creations and unless you have screenshots, we cannot evaluate the builds that were deleted from the guest world. To post screenshots go to a website like imgur.com. Before re-applying, take time to have well thought out and developed builds. Have at least 2 or 3 builds to show in your next app. Also, wait at least 3 days before applying again.