April 27, 2024, 12:32:59 am

Author Topic: Builder application jh2018  (Read 999 times)

jh2018

• View Profile
Builder application jh2018
« on: June 23, 2012, 11:19:14 pm »
Ingame name:jh2018
Briefly describe all your creations: I made the xbox equipment, and of course the xbox 360 console
What worlds are the creations on:Recruit
Links to screenshots of the creation:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/xboxequipmentconsole.png/
Names of players who helped contribute: jh2018
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
Re: Builder application jh2018
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 11:37:56 pm »
 I'm not an op so I won't be the one rejecting or accepting this app, but I noticed that you have applied four times in a short period of time and have received  the same response eveytime. When I was rejected for builder my first time I waited over a week before re-applying. You need to spend a little more time between apps to give yourself enough time to build bigger, more detailed builds. While I think you show good potential, you need to work on bigger builds. Why don't you challenge yourself and try and make something one hundred blocks long? Also a thing that is crucial in your builds is detail. A lot of detail is needed in order to get builder. Why don't you try making a mansion of some kind with lots of interior furnishings? Well that's just my 2 cents. Hope I gave you some good advice!

Victor1261

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 02:12:10 am »
My opinion is the same as gavin's except that I have to add another thing. Not only do you need more quality, you also are going to need more than just that one build. You could get accepted for having just one build, but that build would have to be "out of this world" good. Unfortunately, that xbox360 doesn't meet the requirements. That's just my two cents on it, but you can choose whether to regard or disregard it.

P.S. This is completely off topic, but why is everybody using the phrase "two cents"?

Alpha_Lance

• There are kittens and puppies falling from the sky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 03:41:09 am »
Rejected.

Would like to see more builds.

(add-on)

Wait about 3 days, work on more builds and next time you post a builders application. Be sure to include all your builds.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 03:43:54 am by Alpha_Lance »
"That's why we must form an army and make them wish they had never been rendered."

Logic over emotion in my reasons. Good luck to those who rage over my decisions.