April 26, 2024, 12:49:29 am

Author Topic: Operator Application - 5OO  (Read 3741 times)

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
Operator Application - 5OO
« on: June 19, 2012, 04:41:25 pm »
Name: 5OO (formerly Nutjob808)
Timezone:GMT -10
Forum Join date: May 30, 2012
Current rank: Builder

Reason for application: I have often observed that throughout the course of a day, there are periods of time where there are no operators on. During those times some of the guests would not follow the chat rules often being vulgar and disrespectful. Other guests who would otherwise behave themselves would start to grief peoples builds when they saw they could get away with it. My reason for applying is to simply increase the amount of time the server is looked after and to ensure that whenever Im on everyone can be taken care of and protected from griefers.

Why you should become an operator: My time zone (Hawaii) would allow me to be online when other ops are not. I enjoy building but I enjoy helping people more. Since I was promoted to recruit I have been providing water/lava, removing 1x1 towers (with ops permission), reporting grief and block spam to operators, trying my best to answer peoples questions, helping new guests learn the commands, helping review guest builds, giving tips and requirements for guest who were trying to get promoted, and welcoming new players to opticraft. I became a builder so that I could apply for operator. I understand that the position of operator will leave me with very little to no time for myself and that the majority of my time will be spent helping others and I am prepared for that change. I am also aware that when holding the rank of operator my actions & words will reflect on the opticraft community, its staff and its owner. If I am selected to be an operator you can be confident that I will conduct myself in a friendly, fair, honest, respectful, and professional manner to the best of my abilities at all times.

Have you been temp-op before?: yes (for about 8 hours until my wom crashed)

Extra information: I formerly "Nutjob808" have transferred my rank to my new account "5OO"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 02:39:23 am by 5OO »

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application - Nutjob808
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 05:14:22 pm »
Supported, Nut would make a great op. He is friendly, patient and is always ready to help someone. Good luck :D

MegaAero45

• I am Dave! Yognaut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 07:07:01 pm »
Best of luck Nutjob, I'm sure you would be a fine operator.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 07:36:25 pm »
Well well well...its about time.

Good luck Nutjob.

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 08:01:37 pm »
Good luck, supported.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

ry_an_c

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 11:55:33 pm »
Supported!

mgfrake

• Love is the best thing you can have - Make it last
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 01:32:47 am »
Good luck for sure. Nut, you're always helping people out, giving water, helping the ops that are alone banning and they can't review or other things. Supported.

12 and single and ready to mingle! changed didn't it ;)
don't click this link... Unless you wanna see a sexy model. You only have one family. Don't make a bad choice.

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application - 5OO
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 10:43:00 pm »
He's been doing great as temp op. Big help today with griefers and moderating chat etc. Supported.

Kurseddragon

• I can't stop thinking.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 10:44:46 pm »
Good luck. :D I support you.

MegaAero45

• I am Dave! Yognaut
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 11:06:48 pm »
Good luck bro

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 11:23:07 pm »
Good luck :)
Also, why did you change names?
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Victor1261

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 12:36:20 am »

Sorry if I took your question nut, but this is the answer I got from one of the moderators. Apparently, some people were referring his name to "blo*job" and eventually, nut got so tired of it, he changed his name. You can correct me if I'm wrong nut.

Good luck and I support you!

P.S. I was online with you today destroying towers but you weren't a temp-op when I was on. Apparently, you did a good job though!

HammondsBen :)

• The Building Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 12:44:05 am »
supported but really no need to change name .... your old name was 100% acceptable and wouldn't have affected anything.

Kurseddragon

• I can't stop thinking.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 12:54:41 am »

Sorry if I took your question nut, but this is the answer I got from one of the moderators. Apparently, some people were referring his name to "blo*job" and eventually, nut got so tired of it, he changed his name. You can correct me if I'm wrong nut.

P.S. I was online with you today destroying towers but you weren't a temp-op when I was on. Apparently, you did a good job though!

I don't remember that part. o.o
I remember someone saying, "You got to builder with that name?" And he kept asking if people thought his name was inappropriate and if he should change it.
Most answers were direct no's, but I guess he went through with the change anyway.

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 02:48:32 am »

I don't remember that part. o.o
I remember someone saying, "You got to builder with that name?" And he kept asking if people thought his name was inappropriate and if he should change it.
Most answers were direct no's, but I guess he went through with the change anyway.

I changed my name mainly because a lot of people thought my name was a sexual reference. And thanks for the support everyone. :)