April 19, 2024, 09:51:01 am

Author Topic: Operator Application- DJAlphaWolf  (Read 17771 times)

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
Re: Operator Application- DJAlphaWolf
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2012, 11:27:50 pm »
I disagree. DJ was just having fun then. And no, we don't support him just because we're his friend. Whenever he's online, he's always helping guests to the best of his ability. Teasing his friends shouldn't prevent him from becoming an op. And I can't see how you could say he would twist the rules, he always follows them and makes sure everyone else is also. Sorry about them DJ. Go get 'em!

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2012, 12:07:14 am »
The irc thing wasn't a big deal, while DJ is a bit of a goofball sometimes he is still suited for the job.

Alpha_Lance

• There are kittens and puppies falling from the sky
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2012, 02:52:46 am »
When things get out of hand and someone asks him to stop, he does and apologizes for going overboard.

Minus the trolling that "everyone" on classic does to pass the time while building. We all acted like this at one time or another.

Besides that, when it is busy and DJ and I are online. He'll help me out by answering questions when I can't get around to them.

I don't support players who don't deserve it.

DJ in my opinion deserves at least the chance (eventually) to become an Op.
"That's why we must form an army and make them wish they had never been rendered."

Logic over emotion in my reasons. Good luck to those who rage over my decisions.

R2J

• You can't have all this! Well...just a little bit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2012, 09:06:21 pm »
Good luck DJ. And are you Senior2681 on Opticraft? And "Special Permission" is special so that make you special.

Wyboth

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2012, 09:14:46 pm »
Yo dawg, I heard you like being special, so I made special permission special so that since you have special permission you're extra special.

zombieravemaster

• i quit opticraft for realz now ;)
    • View Profile
    • friendlyplayers
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2012, 01:55:13 pm »
good luck dj ;)
click this plz

dunno wat im up too now adays? look for me on steam.

Sly_Cooperz

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2012, 05:42:43 pm »
I disagree. DJ was just having fun then. And no, we don't support him just because we're his friend. Whenever he's online, he's always helping guests to the best of his ability.

I disagree with you Wyboth. One reason is because whenever DjAlphaWolf is online, I usually see him in [IRC] and not USUALLY on the Classic server. I totally get that he is a nice guy and doesn't really troll, but he's just not active enough in the Classic server.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 12:24:50 am by Sly_Cooperz »

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2012, 06:57:28 pm »
Supported! Because I tought he was already an OP... He deserves it! And he/she is ready for it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

Kodak28

• ~carpe noctem~
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2012, 07:44:29 pm »
I disagree. DJ was just having fun then. And no, we don't support him just because we're his friend. Whenever he's online, he's always helping guests to the best of his ability.

I disagree with you Wyboth. One reason is because whenever DjAlphaWolf is online, I usually see him in [IRC] and not USUALLY on the Classic server. I totally get that he is a nice guy and doesn't really troll, but he's just not active enough in the Classic server. He is mostly on SMP.

DJ is hardly ever on smp... i believe he told me that his last loggin was about 2 weeks ago and for only about 5 min so, so i guess you are just assuming things about that part.  He is only on irc because there is really no reason for him to come in game.  He doesnt like to build and its hard to go around helping people when you can't teleport.  So he answers questions from irc when the ops are busy helping people... he helps in the best way that he can, despite the fact that he is helping through irc, but i still appreciate his help nevertheless and i know other people do too. 

I support DJ not simply because hes my friend, but because he has been here for a long time, and he knows how everything is run already.  He has always been incredibly helpful and kind, and he doesnt get angry over things too easily.  He may be a bit of a goofball here and there but he is just having fun (after all this entire thing is a game), but he knows when its alright to mess around and when he needs to be mature, which he is completely capable of being, and I truely believe that DJ would make the best op out of all the people in the server right now.  We need people like him here, and we need people like him to be the ones in charge.

(click to show/hide)

Sly_Cooperz

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2012, 12:24:24 am »
Kodak28, you had really convincing words. But when you said that he was never on SMP for a long time I meant IRC. :/ Sorry, I thought IRC had something to do with SMP.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 12:27:05 am by Sly_Cooperz »

valkyrieX888

• Daily Ragnarok Monsters
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2012, 05:15:37 pm »
Its a big big big big big wow... I just saw like 30+ peoples supporting DJ!! A very very hot topic -.- well, everyone supporting i have a mega support for you dj :D

Wyboth

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2012, 11:14:09 pm »
Nick, Relkeb, Optical, SOMEONE put him on trial.

Victor1261

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2012, 11:54:39 pm »
Nick, Relkeb, Optical, SOMEONE put him on trial.

Notice that this won't help in getting him trial. Bugging the admins/owner  will not help.

Wyboth

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2012, 10:55:06 am »
I know. I wasn't trying to bug them into doing it, rather, I was expressing my exasperation at there being no desicion made at all. I was also saying that I would rather have him be put on trial than be turned down. I thought that seemed pretty obvious, but I guess some people take me literally.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2012, 10:35:33 pm »
I know. I wasn't trying to bug them into doing it, rather, I was expressing my exasperation at there being no desicion made at all. I was also saying that I would rather have him be put on trial than be turned down. I thought that seemed pretty obvious, but I guess some people take me literally.
You could say supported or good luck, however demanding an admin make a desicion is a little harsh.