April 29, 2024, 10:20:55 am

Author Topic: [RECRUIT] robertmelton  (Read 650 times)

robertmelton

• View Profile
[RECRUIT] robertmelton
« on: January 03, 2011, 11:07:51 pm »
Ingame name: robertmelton
Briefly describe all your creations: A couple caves/houses, semi-troll face(best I could do, I didn't make it big enough.), gameboy sprite, LOLswastika.
What worlds are the creations on: Regular guest world
Links to screenshots of the creation: In this it's a huge underground house I suppose, which surfaces in quite a few spots. Basically in this picture, it's a staircase leading from the top of the surface, all the way down to the bottom of the map.
Names of players who helped contribute: Nobody helped contribute, but I had problems with griefers when it came to the troll and the gameboy x_x
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: I don't have a rank currently, I'm a plain guest. Which is why I'm looking into being a recruit with this application.
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I've played for quiiiite a while(hours wise) on this server, haven't saved a lot of my work though unfortunately, but I do a lot of sprites and what not.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

goodling73

• My IGN: Goodling73 (Builder)
    • View Profile
Re: [RECRUIT] robertmelton
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 11:16:14 pm »
id say UD get accpeted even become a builder this is incredible i think u should become a builder not recruit :D ;D
::D Opticraft rules my first classic minecraft server thats sick

Rufarin.

• ::The Ultimate::
  • Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: [RECRUIT] robertmelton
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 12:44:52 am »
/rules say that swatiskas aren't aloud.
Besides that,recruit promotions don't require a application. Contact an OP ingame.
See you there.