April 27, 2024, 12:12:25 pm

Author Topic: [Builder] Xx_7CROWS_xX  (Read 630 times)

Xx_7CROWS_xX

• View Profile
[Builder] Xx_7CROWS_xX
« on: January 02, 2011, 03:50:23 pm »
Hey, my name is Kris Peter Stirzaker and i am 15 yrs old and this is my application for a promotion :D :D :D

I THINK I HAVE RSI FROM ALL THE CLICKING!!!

Ingame name:Xx_7CROWS_xX

Briefly describe all your creations: I Built this really cool DETAILED STATUE of MASTER CHIEF from halo 3. it took me 8 hours to make and you can walk up inside it. UPDATE!!! I have alse constructed a scale model of my house in real life (DETAILED PLUS SHYLIGHT) is is 2 storeys high and both levels are detailed. my third creation is a large Mayan temple with a sacrifice bench.
What worlds are the creations on: All creations are on Recruits2. For the Master chief, there is a trail from the spawn leading to it. the house and Mayan temple are located by the path next to a colurful building.
Link to screenshots of the creation:

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g446/Kriz_Peter_Stirzaker/

Names of players who helped contribute: none i did it by myself (except for the mayan temple, FrozenJaba helped me with tat one)
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): this took me ages to make and everyone says its cool and i am good at minecraft. BTW!!!! THIS SERVER ROCKS!!!
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: YES

THANKS ALOT :D ;) :)THANKS ALOT :D ;) :)THANKS ALOT :D ;) :)THANKS ALOT :D ;) :)THANKS ALOT :D ;) :)THANKS ALOT :D ;) :)THANKS ALOT :D ;) :)THANKS ALOT :D ;) :)THANKS ALOT :D ;) :)THANKS ALOT :D ;) :)THANKS ALOT :D ;) :)THANKS ALOT :D ;) :)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 12:29:45 pm by Xx_7CROWS_xX »

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Recruit To Builder (Xx_7CROWS_xX)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 11:21:13 pm »
You have to be a member for longer before becoming a builder. Sorry