May 04, 2024, 07:54:27 am

Author Topic: FalconPuunncch Moderator Application  (Read 1766 times)

FalconPUUNNCCH

• View Profile
FalconPuunncch Moderator Application
« on: May 19, 2012, 04:55:07 pm »
Hello Staff of Opticraft!

My name is FalconPUUNNCCH, I am really interested to serve as a Moderator in your Community. Here are some information about me:

-Timezone: Pacific Time
-Join Date: I've joined Minecraft about a year ago, joined Opticraft about 4 months ago.
-Recommended by Anyone?: Yes, I was recommended from all my City's residents and staff. More information below.

-Reason:

Minecraft, Minecraft, Minecraft. Play, play, play, that's all I play. Everyday, you can see me playing on this server consuming hours and hours of my day, but it's all worth it. Playing on this server is like going to a circus. There is so much things to see and do! But I have been inspired by many people to get involved in the Opticraft Community. I've always been recommended, interested, and inspired to be in this position. But without further of do, here is my reason to be one of the few Moderator spots of Opticraft.    

I'm a very dedicated to this server and my city! I get on everyday for at least 4-8 hours on weekends and 1-4 hours on weekdays. When I get online, all I do is work and control all the residents of my city and make it larger and lager! I am the Mayor of Retroville. A very fast-growing city that is filled with eager customers everyday! I also like to help people if they have problems, are looking to buy a house, need a job, etc. In college, I will soon be getting into Business, and will be learning much about it! I love Business, and really know how to work one! I'm also a very fast typer, I can type the ABC's on my keyboard in Approximately 3.4 seconds. With my ability to type fast, this allows me to reply to people very fast on the chat of Minecraft. Even though I've only played this game for a small amount of time, I know much about it. People are very surprised when I say I've only been playing for a year. They think I've been playing for a lot longer. Opticraft has been my favorite server. I vote for it everyday on your website but not just to get free diamonds, to share my favorite server with more people and get it #1 in the Rankings.

Countless hours of playing this game, I know that to be Moderator is very difficult job. But I know for a fact I can handle this job. If you give me this spot I assure you I will be a great Moderator. I'll admit it, I'm a nerd and I love gaming. Getting online a lot is a habit, this is because your server is addicting. I've always wondered if you guys ever mind control us to play everyday.(; But no, it's just the fun of this server that encourage people to play more. I hope to get involved in serving as your Moderator. I appreciate you reading my monstrous post and throwing a lot of information about me. Just really want this position, that's all. I wish the best of luck to anybody else who attempted a city application and thank you for your time!

Thank you once again,
                        FalconPUUNNCCH

Thank You for your time,
                   FalconPUUNNCCH
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 05:00:05 pm by FalconPUUNNCCH »

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
Re: FalconPuunncch Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 04:59:40 pm »
Moved to Rejected for the same reasons listed in your other app here:http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,9996.new.html#new

I am confused as to why it is called a Ban Appeal too.......