June 16, 2024, 10:11:20 pm

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 4290 times)

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
Ban appeal
« on: May 17, 2012, 12:02:29 am »
IM NOT BANNED I PROMISE! This is for a friend, but first can I have word from a mod or op that I will NOT be yelled at, banned, or in any way harassed, I just want to try to help a friend out.

If I get the approval, I will state the name and my/his case of it. If I do not receive the approval, I wish for mods to lock this immediately and forget about it.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 12:41:31 am »
You can try get them unbanned, won't mean as much coming from you though. It really should be the player who is banned, it shows that they take the time to be able to play here.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 01:07:49 am »
OK I get that.

The name of the player is ragequiter13

He was a very dedicated player, and he believes that he was unfairly banned. I have read up on his case from past ban appeals posted by him, and in one of them, he asked for screen shots of his griefing of omarroo town. He never got those screenshots and I think there could be something in that. If possible, could I see shots of the acctual grief? Could you roll it back and find the time that he had griefed and show the town?
If so, it would be greatly helpful to help me understand the case.

I have to admit, (sorry ragequiter13), that I'm seeing a good reason of a banning, but if I believe that the block damage is too small, I think that ban should at least have an end. Maybe you could change it to being a month from the original banning, which is may 5th I believe, and put some kind of revoke of privileges when he gets on?

If what you guys say happened, and I believe its bad enough, I I'll change sides and say my apologies to ragequiter. But until I get a good proof and injustice statement, I will pursue in protecting ragequiter.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 01:15:20 am »
Omaroo2 banned him for griefing over and over, even after being banned for it. I have seen him banned many times.

As for the screenshots, none of it will be redone, but I'll talk to Omaroo as to where it was exactly and have a look. I'll grab some screenshots of the logblock history and area damage.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 01:17:44 am »
OK I will accept that. I said,

If possible, could I see shots of the acctual grief?

If possible, meaning I would not object if you didn't.

Were all friends here, I don't want to make you mad.  :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 01:20:11 am by mopar23 »

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 02:16:06 am »
I don't have screenshots sadly, but I will check if I do when I am home, but I guess logblock still shows the  info on the blocks.
I will take dedly once I am back to the griefed place and let her check it out.

Btw I banned ragequiter13 4 times and everytime he comes back and griefs more!
He says it was his friend who griefed, it is his problem, he should be more responsible!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 11:02:34 am by omaroo2 »

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 10:57:34 am »
Okay I am back home now, here is what you have done!
No silly excuses like (My friend/My brother was on my account/ I was hacked)!

And your full actions and block changes in my city (Since I can't remember the other places)

Still arguing?
I just made everything clear, and I am ready to listen to your excuses, but remember this is your last chance!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 10:59:23 am by omaroo2 »

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 11:01:06 am »
I had a look too, I'm fine with whatever omaroo2 decides.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 12:20:06 pm »
i am very sorry to ask you spamarian but how did he grief when there was a protection block?

You're posting on the wrong thread. and the protection stone may not work, or they were allowed into the field, either ways irrelevant. Grief is still grief.

Don't post in other people's ban appeals, just PM him instead.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 11:36:18 pm »
OK well since ragequiter hasn't responded yet, I will do a little for him.

I totally understand your frustration. And he did do wrong. (Shame on you ragequiter) but I have a quote that I would like you to look into from my previous posts here:

I have to admit, (sorry ragequiter13), that I'm seeing a good reason of a banning, but if I believe that the block damage is too small, I think that ban should at least have an end. Maybe you could change it to being a month from the original banning, which is may 5th I believe, and put some kind of revoke of privileges when he gets on?

Maybe you choose to make it a longer time span than that, but I would like to see him on the game again. But whatever your choice is, I will respect it, as long as you respect me and look into my plead.

Thank you

ragequiter13

• thatsssssss a nice everything you've got there
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2012, 12:11:29 am »
Well if you put it that way... I do recall griefing that. and as mopar said : im ashamed, of doing it. Ill give you back the glowstone. And im sorry omaroo for my actions just please consider giving me another chance because ill be an AMAZING/fair player since my dreams of being trusted have gone down the drain. but I had plans for my town to become a city. Then... I got banned. and thx for mopar being with me through this whole thing. well just please consider un banning me for the mean time and I promise I will do good.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012, 12:20:10 am »
As long as your truthful and fair, I will be with you rage.  :)

ragequiter13

• thatsssssss a nice everything you've got there
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2012, 12:22:55 am »
As long as your truthful and fair, I will be with you rage.  :)
thx

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2012, 05:10:04 am »
Unbanned..
I know you should not be unbanned.
But from now on, if I found any kind of grief by you, in the end/nether/and smp world, I will perm ban you and don't even try to post a ban appeal because it won't get you unbanned!
And mopar, you are also responsible for him.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 05:17:15 am by omaroo2 »