June 17, 2024, 12:36:16 pm

Author Topic: I'll get my head bitten off from this  (Read 8174 times)

hutchinske

• View Profile
Re: I'll get my head bitten off from this
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2012, 01:24:42 pm »
I would just like to state this about the mod issue. Most of us have lives outside of minecraft. That being said the timezones have a big factor. GMT-4, GMT-5, GMT-6, GMT-7, GMT +2, GMT +1 GMT /0; these are the timezones that most of the mods+ are concentrated in. That is why you don't see any mods+ on when you are on. They are ether busy in real life or asleep.

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2012, 01:27:32 pm »
ive constantly been monitoring the mod app to see if it opens to apply to attempt to solve this problem, as im on australian times

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2012, 07:09:00 pm »
ive constantly been monitoring the mod app to see if it opens to apply to attempt to solve this problem, as im on australian times

Once again, time zones really aren't the problem, and neither is a lack of mods.  The problem is most mods (as well as most people on the server) currently have finals.  Server numbers have been down lately too, not just mod numbers.  They're all connected.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

ANTIKOYKOY

• -Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2012, 12:02:31 pm »
I agree with viper on that: Finals..
If as he said the player/mod number went down cuz of this, then, theres hardly a problem at all. I dont believe theres a mod problem since its been times i ve seen 4+ mods online but theres also a FEW times i havent seen anyone for a wile.
A quick tip:
Try checking whos available on mumble. Sometimes mods are there.
"Remember that guy who gave up? Neither does anybody else.."

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2012, 08:02:23 pm »
I agree with viper on that: Finals..
If as he said the player/mod number went down cuz of this, then, theres hardly a problem at all. I dont believe theres a mod problem since its been times i ve seen 4+ mods online but theres also a FEW times i havent seen anyone for a wile.
A quick tip:
Try checking whos available on mumble. Sometimes mods are there.

In addition, come and take a look at who's on the forum.  There are many days I sit at work for 8 hours simply watching and monitoring the forum, but I can't get in-game because gaming isn't allowed at work (no surprise there).  There's usually ALWAYS a mod around, they just might not be able to be in-game.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

jko831

• ^ knows everything about Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2012, 01:21:16 am »
6 to 7 am CST (UTC-6) seems to be a time when Opticraft is lacking moderators...

(click to show/hide)