June 15, 2024, 09:16:17 pm

Author Topic: Grief  (Read 2122 times)

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
Grief
« on: May 08, 2012, 01:55:49 pm »
Ok I'm on my iPad and cannot reach to my computer right now so I can not post any screenshots. I built my tower at /home atdfbttl15 or http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/4569/64/4773/-2/0/0 and gave all the rooms inside for free.( there are some unoccupied ones) Some guy came and built a balcony thing on the tower and put two lapis ps which obstruct the building of the 2 floors up and down. I dont want people to build outside of the tower as it looks bad and I called arsenic_shark to put a sign on the balcony saying that he broke the rules as I couldn't place any as the region was protected. Now when I look through the live map, I see someone removed the sign but the balcony is still there. Can you check who removed the sign on the balcony for me? If it is leithcraig, then please ban him as he built the balcony and not removed it.(it is a grief) If he didnt removed the sign, can you tell me who did it?

Another thing, I need the help of a mod+ to remove the balcony and the lapis ps. It really breaks the good view of our city (province of cornerstone)! I will be glad if you can help me. Thanks.

Check it out! ;)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: Grief
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 01:59:43 pm »
Did you have made clear the point that noone has the right to change the shape?
If yes, then you are right.

atdfbttl15

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 02:05:54 pm »
Well honestly I posted the rules after he built but I posted a sign on the balcony saying "Please check the rules at the entrance" and I put a sign at the entrance for leithcraig to remove his balcony and ps. Now I see someone removed the sign on the balcony but not removed the balcony. (remember that the region is protected so only mods+ and leithcraig can remove it) I think that he saw the rules but still he didn't remove the balcony and the ps so it is a grief. Also I wrote the rules really clear. Check the entrance of the tower. I'm not sure if he removed the ps as I can only look through the live map now but obviously he didnt remove the balcony.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:08:43 pm by atdfbttl15 »

Check it out! ;)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 02:12:32 pm »
I cant enter the game because I am away from my PC.
I enter from my brother's which has some admin problems and I cant install SWs.
You have to discuss it with the player probably. And just a notice, avoid posting everything in forum. SOme things, can be sold with conversation. IF you cant enter, wait till you are able.
I am against the attitude, that everything have to be public.

atdfbttl15

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 02:27:18 pm »
I cant enter the game because I am away from my PC.
I enter from my brother's which has some admin problems and I cant install SWs.
You have to discuss it with the player probably. And just a notice, avoid posting everything in forum. SOme things, can be sold with conversation. IF you cant enter, wait till you are able.
I am against the attitude, that everything have to be public.

Yeah sure I agree that too probably I need to discuss this with a mod in game but it is always easier to write and explain here as chat has some limits for each say.

Check it out! ;)

atdfbttl15

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 02:56:34 pm »
Oh he removed the ps so no problem. Can someone please lock this topic? Thanks.

Check it out! ;)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 03:01:24 pm »
Locked as the writer of the topic asked.