June 15, 2024, 10:36:52 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 2094 times)

Bluebang

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: May 08, 2012, 09:52:44 am »
Tabooti banned me from the server as he said from using the xray mod. i have downloaded the xray mod but have never used it in the server. he said that he saw my mine that i was building below my house by that does not make any sense!! I was building for fun and wanted to make a mine that i had in mind. He said that somebody else saw the pictures i have taken when using the xray mod but i havent taken any or use it in the server.

If this appeal still does not make me unbanned, please tell me how long my ban is. Thank you

MissMedu

• The Ice Queen
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 10:23:51 am »
Hi there!

The length on your ban is permanent.
You'll have to wait to talk to tabooti to see if its appealable or non-appealable.
In the mean time just be patient okay?

Cheers.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 10:27:02 am »
You suspiciously asked us consistently about how we can detect if someone has the xray mod, you said you had two friends (Who's names you refused to disclose.)
BigBadHenz and I were watching you mine. Not only were the patterns highly unusual, You seemed to ignore every single ore, and shifted direction, quite impressively (If you really didn't use xray) to get a vein of Lapis lazuli, and gold ore.

I have at least 10 screenshots, which I will proceed to post.

Oh and here's the ban information.

Bluebang Has 1 Ban(s) on record:
Banned by Tabooti on May 8
- Reason: Xraymod, Admitted & used it. (Bigbadhenz Is a witness due to no screenies.
- Length: Permanent

Don't worry though, I actually went back and took the screenshots.

Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 10:48:22 am »
The two by seven glossy pictures with the circles and arrows, and the paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one is

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is the tunnel we followed you in.

(click to show/hide)

And this is what we found around the mine.

(click to show/hide)

I have plenty more screenshots, and I can go take more if I have to. If this evidence does not suffice in convincing you that we know you're lying. I don't know what will be.
If you where honest to me, All I would've asked was that you remove the xray mod from minecraft.jar.

But I'm accusing you of lying, and that's why I'm deciding to keep the ban permanent (Unless you can persuade me to actually put a date on the ban. and you have three days to do so).
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 06:29:38 pm by Hasan -Tabooti »
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 03:28:08 pm »
Oh... Ok.

Bluebang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 04:28:20 am »
OK. I have the xray mod but i didnt use it. I was helping to make a tunnel for Suntherland to mine up ore as he said that he wanted to make another house, thats why i left the ores there. He told me in an old conversation that he felt that he didnt need lapis or gold until next time. So i got the gold and lapis to store for him until next time. The coal and iron are for him to mine up by himself.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 02:11:18 pm »
OK. I have the xray mod but i didnt use it. I was helping to make a tunnel for Suntherland to mine up ore as he said that he wanted to make another house, thats why i left the ores there. He told me in an old conversation that he felt that he didnt need lapis or gold until next time. So i got the gold and lapis to store for him until next time. The coal and iron are for him to mine up by himself.

Agreed with Spamarian... Pfff.

The tunnel is inside YOUR home. I typed /home Suntherland. and His home was in the middle of a forest.
I went to your home, and the door is private. Only YOU can access it.

And if you're digging tunnels to him, what made you decide to suddenly turn left, and dig that gold vein that you know is not there, because you're not using xray?

In other words, let me put it in terms of this screenshot.

(click to show/hide)

If you were honest, I would have been persuaded to let you back on the server IF you uninstalled it. but you're not even admitting that you used it.
If you agree to uninstall Xray (And I'll gladly give you instruction on how to do that.) I'll put a date on the expiration of your ban.

I'm giving you another day to respond, If you fail to do so, the ban will not lift.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 06:30:01 pm by Hasan -Tabooti »
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Bluebang

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 10:32:21 am »
This was the plan. if Suntherland would want to come back to his home or get some resources, he would tp to my home n enter through his door or my door. From there, he would then get the resources that i left him.

But i would greatly appreciate it if you would tell me how to uninstall the xray mod and put a date on the expiration on the ban. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 01:17:23 pm by Bluebang »

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 11:08:16 pm »
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Bluebang

• View Profile