May 12, 2024, 09:52:58 am

Author Topic: ninjafail888 appeal  (Read 2953 times)

ninjafail888

• Oh Hi Dere
    • View Profile
ninjafail888 appeal
« on: May 07, 2012, 01:35:56 am »
NSeth99 greifed my mine so i wanted to teach him a lesson so i greifed his house an when he saw it i told him to give back the
mossy cobble then i was putting the wood wich i greifed back and i got banned. by the way we *were* friends in real life i was talking to him on the phone. (i ended the conversation by shouting FUS RO DAH he flew back pretty far.
▒█▄░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ░░░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█░░░ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ░▄░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░ ▒█░░░ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄
▒█░░▀█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀
(click to show/hide)

MissMedu

• The Ice Queen
    • View Profile
Re: ninjafail888 appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 02:22:11 am »
Hi there!

Banned by Xeadin on May 6
- Reason: Grief (nseth99's home 159 blocks in front of me).
- Length: 8 days
- Expires on: May 14 19:47 PM (Central Standard Time)

Please wait for Xeadin to respond and remember double posting or multiple appeals does not make this process go faster.

Have a nice day.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 03:44:38 am »
As it has been said, revenge grief is not an excuse to grief. Ever. I don't care if you know each other or if you try to fix the damage you caused.

THE RULES STATE THAT GRIEFING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.

And unless you have proof of him griefing your mine, I'm not going to make any changes, though with what you have said, nseth will be scolded when I return on the server with a 3-day banhammer.

Let this serve as a reminder (to both you and nseth). I am in no obligation to change the ban time(s) because of this. Be lucky you even skated off with a temp-ban this time.

ninjafail888

• Oh Hi Dere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 06:40:18 pm »
canu plz tell him to give it back by the way. thx that will teach him a lesson.  and also only 3 days 

sorry
(click to show/hide)

ninjafail888

• Oh Hi Dere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 06:44:09 pm »
and u cant check the chat because i was muted. i would have said somthing when he did it but how am i supposed to do that?????????? plz un mute me when i am unbanned
(click to show/hide)

ninjafail555

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 06:47:18 pm »
Uh i am a whole different account from this guy i know him in real life and he stole my F**kin username
i was muted!
-ninja :D

NSeth99

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 07:04:56 pm »
Xeadin, first let me start off by saying my story, then i will support it. One day i was playing minecraft with him mining showing my new mine, then he left and said to come to his house which was a mine. SO i did and  the door was open leading to the mine so i went and looked around. Then i saw a room with two zombies and a mob spawner when he rushed to the chests that were there and i was fighting the zombies on the verge of death. Next he left and i started mining the mossy cobble so i could sell it. EVEN though it was in HIS mine, I was the one who FOUND the room and killed the zombies not rushing for goods in a chest and risking my friends life. Then he was on the phone with me cursing like crazy saying to unban him while i was eating dinner with my parents. WHEN i got back on he griefed me and then put it back when U Came. I feel that it was right to ban him even though he was my friend but i didnt mean to hurt our friendship over some little mossy cobble that i found. I read this post and felt that  I was given an unfair trial and was scholded with a 3 day ban from a hunch that was claimed by ninjafail888 that i Had griefed his mine to get some iron and coal. THE DOOR WAS OPEN! i didnt not act in such a way just to get to his mine. WHEN on the phone, he had given me permission to come and check it out. My wittness/attorney is ninjafail555 (a friend of ours) he feels that I had not griefed ninjafail888 and that the door was open when i was GIVEN PERMISSION TO ENTER. I feel that i should be unbanned but hey ur the boss man and what u says goes even if it is not a fair trial i will still take my punishment LIKE A MAN AND NOT CURSE TO MY BEST FRIEND OVER MOSSY COBBLE IN A F**KING MINECRAFT GAME! plz REP SOON :(

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 10:14:35 pm »
I do like seeing honesty, and this shows that. It has been almost one day. I would reduce the ban times, but since 1 day has passed by, I think I'll reserve the right to unban both of you, since this seemed to just be confined to the two of you.

Let this serve as a reminder, though. If I do find grief anywhere else where it doesn't belong from either of you, I will not hesitate to act appropriately.

Users ninjafail888 and nseth99 unbanned.

Uh i am a whole different account from this guy i know him in real life and he stole my F**kin username

I do believe that is called a coincidence-- not a "stealing of nicknames."

ninjafail888

• Oh Hi Dere
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 11:31:42 pm »
i was not unbaned???? really confused!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? and plz unmute me im teird of having to call people
plzplzplzplzplzplz
(click to show/hide)

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 11:57:20 pm »
I talked to Xeadin, he forgot to unban you in-game. You are now unbanned.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2012, 11:57:25 pm »
I was in the middle of a million other things to do on the server. Try now ;)

NSeth99

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 12:09:04 am »
thank you and i just have one question? What made ur final decision to unban us, was it my recent post?

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 12:29:27 am »
Part of it was