June 07, 2024, 05:21:41 am

Author Topic: 100th Post!  (Read 6010 times)

Newbrict

• one hundred thirty-seven
    • View Profile
Re: 100th Post!
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2012, 05:24:47 am »
Useless posts exhibit A:

Congratulations on the 100 posts FNV. I hope that you'll continue on posting and helping others out on the forums.

exhibit B:
refer to this post.

How exactly was my post useless? I congratulated him when nobody else even said good job. Now how on Opticraft is that a useless post. If FNV wants to celebrate his 100th posts via this means, then let him do so, and stop criticising him. You only get to celebrate 100 posts once.
100 posts isn't an accomplishment of any sort, I don't see any reason for there to be a thread about it. As for you posting an congratulating him It's pretty apparent you just want to get your post count up as well. The reply stream you and FNVcourierjon had could have been easily held within PM's or in game.
I guarantee if the post counter was removed we would have at least 50% less forum posts...
I should make a post to celebrate my 90th post, then one to celebrate my 91st post, and so on... The only reason FNVcourierjon would make a post like this is to get your post count up when you have nothing useful to contribute elsewhere...
also bigbeno37 your replies on everything are useless, I get so frustrated when i try to read through the Opticraft forums and I see tons of useless posts. You do not need to reply to every single thread, there is just no need unless you have some genuinely useful contribution to the thread.

(look at the moderator applications, I guess it's okay for people to say "Oh i support this guy!" but for the applicant to go through and reply to each and every single on of his supporters is so annoying that I feel compelled to give negative support....)

(QUAKE 3 ARENA IS BEST)

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2012, 08:48:07 am »
Useless posts exhibit A:

Congratulations on the 100 posts FNV. I hope that you'll continue on posting and helping others out on the forums.

exhibit B:
refer to this post.

How exactly was my post useless? I congratulated him when nobody else even said good job. Now how on Opticraft is that a useless post. If FNV wants to celebrate his 100th posts via this means, then let him do so, and stop criticising him. You only get to celebrate 100 posts once.
100 posts isn't an accomplishment of any sort, I don't see any reason for there to be a thread about it. As for you posting an congratulating him It's pretty apparent you just want to get your post count up as well. The reply stream you and FNVcourierjon had could have been easily held within PM's or in game.
I guarantee if the post counter was removed we would have at least 50% less forum posts...
I should make a post to celebrate my 90th post, then one to celebrate my 91st post, and so on... The only reason FNVcourierjon would make a post like this is to get your post count up when you have nothing useful to contribute elsewhere...
also bigbeno37 your replies on everything are useless, I get so frustrated when i try to read through the Opticraft forums and I see tons of useless posts. You do not need to reply to every single thread, there is just no need unless you have some genuinely useful contribution to the thread.

(look at the moderator applications, I guess it's okay for people to say "Oh i support this guy!" but for the applicant to go through and reply to each and every single on of his supporters is so annoying that I feel compelled to give negative support....)

Why would you need to make a post regarding your 90th post? There, of course, is no point. The point of making a post about your reaching 100 posts is because you move from a newbie on the forums to a full member. That is something to be congratulated on. It quite simply means that you are contributing to the forums. And for a matter of fact I do not care about my post count. I have posted 132 times SO WHAT? I contribute to forums because I want to, not simply to raise my post count. And why...WHY must you be so negative to a person who is celebrating something.

I don't like people who assume facts from the little knowledge they have, and right now newbrict, you are assuming things

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2012, 08:59:15 am »
Useless posts exhibit A:

exhibit B:
refer to this post.
Newbrict, Quit bashing people.

Newbrict

• one hundred thirty-seven
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2012, 01:59:24 pm »

Why would you need to make a post regarding your 90th post? There, of course, is no point. The point of making a post about your reaching 100 posts is because you move from a newbie on the forums to a full member. That is something to be congratulated on. It quite simply means that you are contributing to the forums. And for a matter of fact I do not care about my post count. I have posted 132 times SO WHAT? I contribute to forums because I want to, not simply to raise my post count. And why...WHY must you be so negative to a person who is celebrating something.

I don't like people who assume facts from the little knowledge they have, and right now newbrict, you are assuming things
Becoming a full member doesn't do anything for you, it just shows that you have over 100 posts. The reason I'm saying i should make one for my 90th post is because how meaningless post count is, to me all my posts are special! I must celebrate every single one of them! If there was some meaning to his celebration I would gladly congratulate him, however his post is meaningless. bigbeno37, most of your posts are just little comments that you make that don't add a single thing to the idea of the thread.
You care about your post count.

(QUAKE 3 ARENA IS BEST)

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2012, 04:08:41 pm »
Why don't we make a local post-count topic if you get 100 or 1000 etc. Then everyone can stop posting about this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2012, 04:57:18 pm »
Newbrict, LEAVE my thread alone! There is nothing wrong with putting this as a thread!  FYI I do help people on this forum and support people on Mod applications.  Bigbeno's posts WERE NOT useless.  Every thread isn't meant to be serious.  Also, quit acting like a SMART ASS by saying I don't help people!  You're acting like I just post useless crap everywhere to get 100 posts, well NO that is not the case.  Stop acting like your the most important helpful person in ALL of Opticraft.  Thanks to you this thread has turned into an argument >:-(

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 07:52:41 pm »

Becoming a full member doesn't do anything for you, it just shows that you have over 100 posts. The reason I'm saying i should make one for my 90th post is because how meaningless post count is, to me all my posts are special! I must
celebrate every single one of them! If there was some meaning to his celebration I would gladly congratulate him, however his post is meaningless. bigbeno37, most of your posts are just little comments that you make that don't add a single thing to the idea of the thread.
You care about your post count.
Useless posts exhibit A:

exhibit B:
refer to this post.
Newbrict, Quit bashing people.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 08:06:52 pm »
This thread is just causing arguments. Congrats on the 100 posts, I was pretty exited when I got it too. :P However, there really is no point to this thread, and its causing problems. Locked.