June 04, 2024, 11:22:36 am

Author Topic: My being Trusted  (Read 3236 times)

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
My being Trusted
« on: May 04, 2012, 08:58:02 am »
Hey there!

I am EXTREMEMELY pleased to see now that I am a Trusted member. I have been writing a diary, or a log, on the days up until this very moment. So, to my full pleasure here it is for all of you to examine upon:

bigbeno37's journey to becoming Trusted

Day 1: 28th April, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Well, this is my first entry into this diary of sorts. So, what did I do today? Let me think, allowing that my brain will allow me to remember certain events. Ah, yes. I have been chatting a bit on the Mumble server with many different people such as (this is their mumble names) Chosen, oreojr, and shimmerdude. I have also donated $20 to get a title. At first, I was confused as to how to correctly set it up, but I soon found out. I changed my title to 'The Geek' in gold, and I am currently using it with pride. I am finding out some of the creations people have made in Opticraft. One example is the works of Chosen (I cannot remember his full minecraft username). Inside the Nether, he made a free-to-use, professional blaze spawner which I liked very much. It had only two buttons; one to start the process, and another to weaken the blazes down to 1 heart. I have also participated in the forum post that TehxP made, regarding his leaving Opticraft. I do not know him pesonally, but I felt sorrow for him, but hopefully he will move on with more things down the road known as life.

Anyways, that is to conclude today's entry. If I am to add in anything else, I will add it in as a P.S. entry.

P.S. at 8:59 PM: I have made 5k from Pumpkins just then. I am so happy. Gave most of it away though, to my friends. Now I know that against Melons, Pumpkins shall be victorious.

P.S.S. at 9:47 PM: Chosen's username is, I think, ChosenPridogy or ChosenTrilogy. However I am uncertain of which.

Day 2: 29th April, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Yet another day to record about. Since it is only very early for me to be writing, I will just be writing some things I have done in the past few hours. Well, me and Matty585's friendship levels have gone up, and me and him both want to accomplish the same goal; we want to be Moderator. However, a few days ago he was heartbroken as the Moderator applications were closed. However, to even have a chance of becoming a Moderator, we must first be Trusted. That is why me and him are going to try to work together on this tedious yet exciting quest. The quest to earn the Trusted rank. Moving on, the amount of people selling dirt cheap diamonds is extraordinary. I have bought 5 diamonds for as little as 550 dollars. Whenever I see people selling things on sale, I grab the opportunity like there's no tomorrow. I am considering right now whether to make a full set of diamond stuff to give away at spawn for the new players, or just give away diamonds. However, this will be a while, and I must keep growing these pumpkins to earn money. I want to get at least an inventory-full of them. That way I could quite possibly make over 5k in a single session. However, the growing rates are slow, and it takes time. The town owner of which I am in has expanded upon my farm, adding in a second floor with Pumpkins, so this should make it easier for me to get an inventory full of Pumpkins. I have been on Mumble for the whole time of me playing Opticraft until now, and apparently Chosen's Blaze spawner is under maintenance, as he is connecting two Blaze spawners together to make an even better one. I am excited to see what it looks like when it is done. One last thing before I end this diary entry, a person by the name of Spike came up with this saying: "If you find me offensive then I find you offensive of finding me offensive". This is a clever little remark that I laughed at when I heard it. Time to end off this entry by saying that if I am to add anything, it will be through P.S. 

Day 3: 30th of April at 8:15 PM

Dear diary,

Is that not the way you would usually start off a diary entry? Well, yes, but it seems...I don't know, girlish. Now, I do not mean to show offense by this. Anyway, I am back at a late time, at least for me it is. I was home from school at 3:58 PM, so I had all that time. You see, I either am doing something important, playing Opticraft, or forgetting to write this entry in. I will try to improve on that. So, I got Co-Owner of a town called 'The Scated Island City'. I have been in this Island town for a long time now, about the time I started playing. The mayor is kni0002, and he is quite nice, at least that's what I think of him. He contacted me earlier on today, and, to my utter amazement, he said that he had complete trust in me. I will respect that trust of which he has provided me to the fullest in the main goal of becoming trusted by the Admins and possibly receiving Trusted. I have changed texture packs to PureDBcraft, and it is simply amazing. I love it! So, another thing, in recognition and celebration of smallquake, whose birthday is tomorrow, I gave her 8 grand to spend. Now, this is isn't *that* much, but that is all I had. She was ecstatic and thanked me graciously. I am now working with my pumpkin farm to get more and more money, however, when smallquake sees this, I do not care. I will get the money when I can, and without any sign of fatigue or complainant. Anyway, those are the most major things that happened to me today, and with that, I salute you all with this following saying, "The white lie should be reversed as soon a possible. Otherwise, it will lead to disaster,"

Day 4: 2nd May, 2012 at 7:50 AM

I am sorry for my lack of an entry yesterday. It was just that I felt like learning a lot of Java yesterday, and, in fact, I have. Although it may be basic (Int arrays, for loops, do methods, etc.) I have to learn it if I one day want to be able to create plugins, or even update outdated Bukkit plugins. I went on Opticraft a bit, and celebrated smallquakes' birthday. It was really nice, according to her. I have started the construction of a spleef arena in the Scated Island City, and it should be done later on today. I also want to try and get some obsidian, and possibly make another quarry to help out with the town. Another thing; apparently valkyrie has gained Admin privileges in our town, so below me, but higher than the citizens. One last thing to note is that I am running short of most supplies (Obsidian, diamonds, tools, wood, etc.) so I am going to have to go mining some place and hopefully find a rich ravine full of mineshafts. Anyway, I think that concludes my entry for right now, and I will probably make another entry once I get home from school at approximately 4:00 (UTC +10). So, goodbye!

Day 6: 4th May, 2012 at 6:48 PM

The day has finally arrived in all of its glory. What day would that be you ask? Well, I have officially become a Trusted member on the glorious server of Opticraft in a mere 6 days. Now, I forgot to log yesterday, so I will just sum it all up in one word; I was learning Java. That's all I did quite literally. So, not much point to log yesterday. So, back to today. *I think* dedlymagic ranked me up to the Trusted rank, and that comes with some serious responsibilities which I must face up to if I am to maintain the Trusted rank; be respectful of all users, provide water when necessary, report any griefers, and to give and not expect ANYTHING in return. That is what I believe the roles of the average Trusted member should be. So, anyway, this is the final entry in this diary of sorts, so, I leave you all now with this message, 'Thank you!'

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
Re: My being Trusted
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 11:15:58 am »
The name is ChosenProdigy. I have read his name some times on the chat. I haven't read this complety, but I am going to do that! And good luck with the dairy! I like it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

Smiteme69

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 11:37:28 am »
Gz on trusted, my daughter moans all the time at me because i'm trusted and she isn't hehe.

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 11:58:17 am »
Everybody Pay Attention, This is true dedication.

bigbeno37

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 12:35:47 pm »
The name is ChosenProdigy. I have read his name some times on the chat. I haven't read this complety, but I am going to do that! And good luck with the dairy! I like it!

So you want me to continue with the diaries? Because I can do so if you want, except it will be from my progression from Trusted to Moderator. And it will most likely be a lot longer than the diary I posted.

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 01:53:42 pm »

So you want me to continue with the diaries? Because I can do so if you want, except it will be from my progression from Trusted to Moderator. And it will most likely be a lot longer than the diary I posted.
I love to read diaries! I would like if you are gone further with this, but that is my option. I never read a diary of a trusted or mod diary from Opticraft. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

mgfrake

• Love is the best thing you can have - Make it last
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 01:58:23 pm »
Haha i like the idea. Congratz on your rank ;)

12 and single and ready to mingle! changed didn't it ;)
don't click this link... Unless you wanna see a sexy model. You only have one family. Don't make a bad choice.

illiwill

• Smp Trusted/Classic Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 02:24:03 pm »
Congratz on trusted ;D

ibby03

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 03:37:22 pm »
Congrats from me as well  :)

bigbeno37

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 09:32:06 pm »
Thank you so much ppl for congratulating me on my rank. Next stop: Moderator

bern019

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2012, 01:43:20 am »
I want to show my dedication too, but I'm shy. You are a great player! I have seen you and show your proudness and pride through your actions. You are certain for moderator. I guess we're all proud of each other.

bigbeno37

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2012, 01:53:16 am »
I want to show my dedication too, but I'm shy. You are a great player! I have seen you and show your proudness and pride through your actions. You are certain for moderator. I guess we're all proud of each other.

Thank you for the compliment yajeetz. In real life, I am really quite shy, but that does not mean that online I have to show it. You can show that as well by NOT copying my actions, but by being kind, polite, proud of who you are, and to give and expect nothing in return. That is the ulitmate way of the Trusted member. If someone asks for something, and you have it, give it to them. If they give you some money back, then you get money. If not, you don't. Don't take things for granted as well.

bigbeno37

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 12:18:14 am »
Okay I am starting on the jourmal of my journey to becoming a Moderator. I will release it if I become a Moderator.

mini25252525

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 11:45:29 am »
You didn't include me....