May 02, 2024, 02:34:47 pm

Author Topic: To City Owners  (Read 2614 times)

Midgetized

• View Profile
To City Owners
« on: May 02, 2012, 01:54:38 am »
I am looking for any city owner that would like a new structure built in their town or nearby for either practical purposes or aesthetic reasons.

My works so far are posted in the forums and received positive reviews from others so far.

I can build an Arena, Towncenter, ect.

It's best that you tell me what you want with detail on key features or else my own creativity might go into hyper-drive creating a super-structure that doesn't fit what you envisioned. Such as circle base or square based buildings.
Sometimes a little bit of pessimism goes further than a stream of optimism, it lets you see both sides of the coin and break the illusion of the reality that others built around you.

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: To City Owners
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 08:26:52 pm »
Eifle (Idc If I spelt it right) Tower with a pool of Lava Underneath (Of course a Nether Brick fence Around it)  THAT'S ALL
(click to show/hide)

Midgetized

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 10:04:26 pm »
What material would you like the tower made from? Nether materials to match the lave or something else?
Sometimes a little bit of pessimism goes further than a stream of optimism, it lets you see both sides of the coin and break the illusion of the reality that others built around you.

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 01:49:38 am »
What material would you like the tower made from? Nether materials to match the lave or something else?
Stone please
(click to show/hide)

Midgetized

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 02:04:53 am »
Should I use your /home? If so place an outline for where you want it so I dont interfere in any other building.

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 08:17:16 pm »
Should I use your /home? If so place an outline for where you want it so I dont interfere in any other building.
Ok... Dimensions?
(click to show/hide)

Midgetized

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 02:14:54 am »
Thats entirely up to you, just think the bigger it is the more details I can do, so a 10x10 isnt a good idea unless you want a clump of stone in the shape of a pillar so the bigger the better.

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 04:05:08 pm »
Ummm 55x55 and the lava pool around it 65x65?I'll mark area with Stone bricks at my home.Not Ready yet though.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:36:32 pm by ComputerGameLPer »
(click to show/hide)

Midgetized

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 04:56:39 pm »
Tell me when you are by this forum and tell me your in-game name