May 10, 2024, 05:36:21 am

Author Topic: city applacation  (Read 1741 times)

roblox

• iv been on this server for a month
    • View Profile
city applacation
« on: April 30, 2012, 09:23:17 am »
City name:The Scated Island City

City location:on a island far away

Contributors:5-7

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner):kni0002 is the owner co owner bigbeno37

Approximate dimensions:guessing 80-100

Number of active residents:4-5

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings:1 other 2 towers are beaing furnished now!

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any:build 10-15 towers out of cobble 2 will be stone

Why should we grant this city protection?my city has bean greifed like evryday i come on i all ways find grief works grief was a deathtrap others was windos smashed 2ed worst grief was someone claming the citys cunrnt talles tower and mod had to fix it. there ae 3-4 islands 2 will me a mushroom biome island other will be more land for buildings and 3 is mostly fool of buildings im strugling to make land  becouse the sea is deap
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 09:26:22 am by roblox »

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
Re: city applacation
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 09:39:13 am »

City location:on a island far away

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner):kni0002 is the owner co owner bigbeno37

Approximate dimensions:guessing 80-100

Number of active residents:4-5

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings:1 other 2 towers are beaing furnished now!

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any:build 10-15 towers out of cobble 2 will be stone

Why should we grant this city protection?my city has bean greifed like evryday i come on i all ways find grief works grief was a deathtrap others was windos smashed 2ed worst grief was someone claming the citys cunrnt talles tower and mod had to fix it. there ae 3-4 islands 2 will me a mushroom biome island other will be more land for buildings and 3 is mostly fool of buildings im strugling to make land  becouse the sea is deap

Okay, I am the co-owner of The Scated Island City, and I will fix up this application for the owner.

City location: On an island, far away. Co-ordinates: X 1027
                                                                      Z 4146

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner): The Mayor of The Scated Island City is kni0002, and the co-mayor is bigbeno37

Approximate dimensions: Guessing 80-100

Number of active residents: 4 - 5

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: My future plan is to build 10-15 towers out of cobble, and 2 out of stone

Why should we grant this city protection?

My city has been griefed just about everyday I come on. I always find grief works such as a deathtrap. Others were windows smashed. The second worst grief was someone claming the citys current tallest tower and Moderator had to fix it. Here are 3-4 islands. Two will be a mushroom biome island, and the other will be more land for buildings and the third is mostly fool of buildings. I'm strugling to make land because the sea is deep.

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
Re: city applacation
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 01:23:37 am »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750