May 14, 2024, 05:35:31 pm

Author Topic: Comprehensive List of Server Commands  (Read 2221 times)

NateN

• Slap my nip
    • View Profile
Comprehensive List of Server Commands
« on: April 30, 2012, 01:46:56 am »
This is a thread of all the server commands. It will be a working process, feel free to leave comments with ones you know and their detailed function.

Note: If a mod thinks this belongs better in the "support" section, feel free to move it.

"Home" Commands

/sethome - This is one of the most important commands in the game. When you type this command, the exact position your at (x,y,z,f) is saved as your "home". Currently, there is only one set home available, but the option to buy more through donations is currently being worked on.

/home - This will bring you to your home that you set. See "/sethome" for details.

/home <player name> - This command will bring you to another player's "/sethome". An example would be: "/home nateneal". When using this, the full name of the player is not required when they are online. For example, simply typing "/home nate" would bring me to nateneal's home. However, you must enter enough information for the server to know who you're talking about (for example, "/home nat" would most likely not work). Also, if the the player is offline, the full name is required.

"Protection Stone (PS)" Commands

/ps visualize - This command allows a player to see the field of a protection stone denoted by a glass box.  The player must be standing within the field of their stone when executing this command. The glass box can be walked on and destroyed by the player.

NOTE!: The area being protected does NOT include the glass blocks themselves.

"LWC" Commands

/lwc flag autoclose <on/off> - This command enables/disables the autoclose function on a door.  If enabled, the door will close 5 seconds after being opened by the player.  To enable type on then left click the door.  To disable type /lwc flag autoclose off then left click the door.  This command works on double doors but you only need to set the flag to one door.

Commands to be tweaked and categorized:

/warp: when you type this, you will see all the available warps where important thing are built.(ex: market)
/warp <warp name>: teleports you to a specific place.

/back: this command will teleport you back to the coordinates where you enter /warp <warp name>. (ex: if you type /home inside a cave, you can go back to the cave by typing /back)(this feature probably isn't working right now)

/helpop <message>: this command will send an attractive message to all of the moderators/operators/administrators. You won't see it if you are not a mod/op/admin but it will send the message.

/cprivate: use this command to lock a door/trap door/furnace/chest/sign etc. Type it then punch the block that you want to lock. Remember that trap doors won't be locked once placed and you can not lock fence gates.
/cmodify <player name>: Type and punch the block. gives a player the ability to open a locked door/trap door/furnace/chest/sign etc. That player can only open the item but can not delete or remove the lock of that item
/cremove: Basically removes the lock on a door/trap door/furnace/chest/sign etc. so that everyone can use it.

/pay <player name> <amount>: this is also one of the most useful commands in the server. Use this to pay an amount of money to a player. Useful when shopping at someone's shop. (ex: /pay atdfbttl15 200)

/balance,/bal,/money: they are all the same command. They will show the amount of money the player has.
/balancetop,/baltop: this command will show a list which includes the money balance of all players registered(played at least once) to the server in a high to low order. It also shows the total amount of money all of the users have.

There's still a TON to be added, but I'm tired and want to go to bed.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 09:26:39 pm by witchawa »

tbpb2010

• View Profile
Re: Comprehensive List of Server Commands
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 04:01:03 am »
I love how when I suggested a topic like this people would shut me down and say use /help ingame even though time after time I made the argument that /help doesn't list EVERY cmd. Also this would be an ideal reference for people who really want to understand how each cmd works with a detailed description contributed by various ppl. Plus this can be easily edited vs ingame info which may or may not be consistent depending on how the admin are feeling.

In other words: I SUPPORT THIS  ;D
Here are a few I would like to add that could help some

/lwc flag autoclose <on/off> - This command enables/disables the autoclose function on a door.  If enabled, the door will close 5 secs after being opened by the player.  To enable type /lwc flag autoclose on then left click the door.  To disable type /lwc flag autoclose off then left click the door.  This command works on double doors but you only need to set the flag to one door.

/ps visualize - This command allows a player to see the field of a protection stone denoted by a glass box.  The player must be standing within the field of their stone when executing this command.  The blocks that intersect the glass blocks that represents the border of the field ARE NOT PROTECTED.

NateN

• Slap my nip
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 01:06:00 pm »
Added. Will categorize and tweak when I get home

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 01:54:49 pm »
A few tweaks of the "Home" commands.
The /sethome also saves your "f" axis (Direction facing).

If the person is online, you can write their "short" name (/home claw) while if the person is offline, only "long" names will work (/home clawstrider).

NateN

• Slap my nip
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 04:18:50 pm »
A few tweaks of the "Home" commands.
The /sethome also saves your "f" axis (Direction facing).

If the person is online, you can write their "short" name (/home claw) while if the person is offline, only "long" names will work (/home clawstrider).

Didn't know those things. This is why its an ooem project. Will update when I get home

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 08:11:57 pm »
There are tons of cmds like you said and the list will be very big but if we really want to create a COMPLETE list of server cmds then we need to add the basic commands too:

/warp: when you type this, you will see all the available warps where important thing are built.(ex: market)
/warp <warp name>: teleports you to a specific place.

/back: this command will teleport you back to the coordinates where you enter /warp <warp name>. (ex: if you type /home inside a cave, you can go back to the cave by typing /back)(this feature probably isn't working right now)

/helpop <message>: this command will send an attractive message to all of the moderators/operators/administrators. You won't see it if you are not a mod/op/admin but it will send the message.

/cprivate: use this command to lock a door/trap door/furnace/chest/sign etc. Type it then punch the block that you want to lock. Remember that trap doors won't be locked once placed and you can not lock fence gates.
/cmodify <player name>: Type and punch the block. gives a player the ability to open a locked door/trap door/furnace/chest/sign etc. That player can only open the item but can not delete or remove the lock of that item
/cremove: Basically removes the lock on a door/trap door/furnace/chest/sign etc. so that everyone can use it.

/pay <player name> <amount>: this is also one of the most useful commands in the server. Use this to pay an amount of money to a player. Useful when shopping at someone's shop. (ex: /pay atdfbttl15 200)

/balance,/bal,/money: they are all the same command. They will show the amount of money the player has.
/balancetop,/baltop: this command will show a list which includes the money balance of all players registered(played at least once) to the server in a high to low order. It also shows the total amount of money all of the users have.

will write more once I find more

I became a Jr. Member with this post!  :)

Check it out! ;)

Smiteme69

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 08:18:26 pm »
I did start something like this, but it was a list of all server plugins and I was going to add their commands / functions, but it got lost in the depths on the forums belly.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 08:50:23 pm »
There will be an official information page coming soon that will have all of the available commands as a part of it.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

NateN

• Slap my nip
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 09:21:43 pm »
There will be an official information page coming soon that will have all of the available commands as a part of it.

Darn...
Maybe you can use this thread though? :/